• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blog spot

Oh I am so so sorry that your sister has been so cruel to you...as the others have said you cant pick family (I wouldn't have picked mine I tell you that!) I have had similar problems to you but unfortunately mine have been with my mother believe it or not (Long long unpleasant story)

You have been such an inspiration to so many of us on here and your honesty and support has been invaluable to many of us when we have been down or lost. This forum would be a lesser place without you to share your journey with us. Biggest hugs babe xxx

Thank you so much I have just sent you a message, but hopefully the mods will sort it so I get the privacy on my blog and will still be here supporting everyone...I would miss you all so much so I cant leave....

A massive big thank you to each and everyone that has added me into their friends and for the lovely messages of support, you are like a proper family to me...xx

sorry to hear you had problems hunni. :(

this forum has always been a great source of support, friendship and fun for me and I have got to know many lovely peeps.

Try posting on the gold members bit cos your friends will be up to the required number of posts in no time! Minimins is very addictive!!

:)

Hi everyone, the mods have confirmed if I set my blog settings to friends/contacts only then you will still be able to view it and comment if your on my friends lists. If your not on it and want tocome along just add me as a friend and if you dont know how to do it let me know and I will add you...I will also add folk along the way that I would like to join me. This makes me feel so much better. I will of course stay on the main bit and offer my support in any way I can just means she does not get to see the "from the heart" stuff or my progress.....

Daisy your welcome to come along to hun x Problem with the members diary is that one day my sister will reach the 1,500 and she will then arrive there lol...this way I know she cant get in and do any damage...xx

oooppps!! Sorry I am soooo thick - I didnt think of that!!!

Great I will follow your journey too - if you need any support just ask hunni

x

Daisy please stop saying your thick... a pet hate of mine, i used to have to stop my kids calling each other stupid ect i have seen what it does to peopple who are continually told they are something.

TS I agree with you I was constantly told it as a child and it sticks with you all your life...I have to say I have finally realised that I am far from thick but it took near on 50 years...xx

OMG CG - Sorry to hear you are having even more c*"p, the last thing any of us needs and your own family for godsake! Anyway hun 'illegitimate carbarundem' [without spellcheck lol] CG you have been an inspiration to a lot of us on here and I for one would like to keep upto date with how you are doing. I have tried my own bit of IT geekery to send you a friend request - hope it reaches you. Chin up and CARRY ON NEVER MINDING!

CG i too had to deal with being told i was thick/dumd/stupid ect. Part of me fighting that and coming to terms with NOT being what i had always been told was doing a degree back in the 90's. Plus why i alway corrected my children when THEY used the same words without stopping to think.

I agree its such an easy word to use but has far reaching consquences on a persons self esteem.....thankfully we have both broken the cycle with our kids...I also dont like to see screen names that are very negative for people...just simple things can reflect how a person feels about themselves I think..xx

Back