• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood Clot :(

hayley1983

Hey guys,

I've had this dull ache in my tummy since day 3 after my operation. It continually got worse and worse, but I chose to ignore it because I just thought it was scar tissue etc etc.

Over the weekend, I haven't been able to sit up straight, cough, laugh or shout, because the pain was unbearable.

So I plucked up the courage to go to the docs tonite. He noticed there was a little bruise on the sore spot I pointed to, and said he could feel a lump. He asked me if I've been injecting myself with blood thinning drugs after my op (which I have been for ten days post op). And he told me I have a little blood clot.

I was soooo scared, I thought it was serious, but he said it will be very painful for a couple of weeks but will vanish by itself.

Phew!!!!

But honestly, this is by far the worst pain I had in a while, even worse then when I woke up after my op!!! But I knew there was somrthing wrong after my 3 rd injection that I did, because I had to swap to the other side of my tummy because it was sooo painful. :(

xxx

Sorry to hear this Hayley and hope you recover quickly.

I hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

Glad you decided to go to the doccies in the end, and hope you start to feel better very soon. Rest up hun.

xxxx

Hope you feel better and more reassured soon

Hi Hayley

You must have been scared.

Glad you got it looked at...keep an eye on it though and any changes back to the docs again.

Take care hun

(((hugs)))

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

It's still really sore, but just feel relieved that it will go eventually :)

Think it's time for the hubby to treat me after my trauma :D

xxx

You poor girl you must have been scared witless.

I would like to offer a word of advice i've given to my children when they have painful lumps that hurt when you touch them.....'don't touch it' xxx

Back