• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood test results

Morebee

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but... I got my blood test results back today and everything is normal apart from a low HbA1c (which is my glucose in the blood). Has anyone else had this and does anyone know if this would delay me starting the LRD next week?
Thanks Xxx

Bling Babe

Are you already a diabetic? What was the reading if you don’t mind sharing, I was diabetic but not any more :), my Hb1Ac is always low now and no-one seems to be worried by it. My thoughts are that unless is its drastically low it wouldn’t delay your starting the LRD. let us know how it goes, good luck xx

Morebee

Hi Bling Babe, no i'm not diabetic at all & dont think I have any symptoms. The letter says its low at 29, but i'm not sure what that means or how low it is lol I tried googling it but its gobbledygook lol Xx

Bling Babe

Hi Bling Babe, no i'm not diabetic at all & dont think I have any symptoms. The letter says its low at 29, but i'm not sure what that means or how low it is lol I tried googling it but its gobbledygook lol Xx
That is a nice low number most definitely not within the diabetic range, mines now 35, the consultant I saw last week was impressed that it was lower than his at 42, I can’t see it being a problem for you though xx