• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BMI below 40!!

grom

Slim for 2009
Just got weighed at Boots and didn't think had lost at all this week and was thrilled to see I'd lost 4 pounds!! My BMI is now officially 39.9!! Must have been all that talking on saturday that did it!!

:eatdrink012:

congratulations Grom, you are doing really well x

wow very very nice i just dipped under the 18 stone today for the first time... not offical weight day thats saturday will update my stats then

lol! I am amazed - I really thought I hadn't lost at all!
I have a couple of smart work trouser suits that will soon be looking for a home too - I hate just to take them to a charity shop! Not sure if you/Nic/PG/Lisa or Candie (sorry Charlie too big for skinny little you) wear suits at all but anyone is welcome to lay claim to them - will put some pics up!! One is a small M&S size 22 and the other is a roomy Debenhams size 20. I love them both and I can just get away with them at the mo (- altho someone did ask if I had borrowed my dad's suit the other day!!!)I know there is a link on here to pass on clothes but thought would ask people I knew first. Sorry Cleggy - don't think they would suit you!!

wow very very nice i just dipped under the 18 stone today for the first time... not offical weight day thats saturday will update my stats then

well done that's fab considering what yuo are going through! I really felt that I had eaten loads this week on the soft diet!

my dietitian has recommended i do an extra week of puree foods i hope i can last that long. I know i have to reintroduce slowly as i was on liquids so long, but i see Mr Mannur again on saturday and will have bloods taken to see whats happening.

thanks grom but with my little shor 27inch legs suits just dont do it for me. mind you with yr long legs i could probably make a skiry with what i would have to chop off. lol

lol! I am amazed - I really thought I hadn't lost at all!
I have a couple of smart work trouser suits that will soon be looking for a home too - I hate just to take them to a charity shop! Not sure if you/Nic/PG/Lisa or Candie (sorry Charlie too big for skinny little you) wear suits at all but anyone is welcome to lay claim to them - will put some pics up!! One is a small M&S size 22 and the other is a roomy Debenhams size 20. I love them both and I can just get away with them at the mo (- altho someone did ask if I had borrowed my dad's suit the other day!!!)I know there is a link on here to pass on clothes but thought would ask people I knew first. Sorry Cleggy - don't think they would suit you!!

Lol Grom I cant remember the last time I was called skinny what a lovely word.....so glad your BMI is coming down its amazing how it all happens very quick....I agree all the talking on saturday will have nudged a bit off as well, a good laugh helps burns calories and releases good endorphins...(sp)...so next time we meet I will see a lot less of you...xx

That sounds like good practical advice as no point rushing things. I am down to my last 5 days of soft food and I can't believe how quickly it has flown by. I got a diet sheet from Surgicare this morning explaining what I should be aiming to eat in future and it looks really helpful. Will have a good study of it later.
Keepin smiling xx

Sorry - last message was in reply to Tendersage in case it didn't make sense!!

made sense to me Grom LOL remember me pming you about the pains ect well i was right to be worried. I cheated somewhat yesterday did a slow cooked chicken casserole for my family and as the chicken broke right down i just mashed some up in a bowl, eat more yesterday then i have so far, did not dump but i did have that hard tight feeling below my ribs which i am taking to meran i was very full....

WOW congratulations xxx

Well done chickadee:DIf we could lose weight talking we'd both be size zeros:happy036::happy036::happy036::girlpower:

That is so lovely Grom - good going! You are doing really really well. I am afraid I don't have use for a suit at the mo, but thanks for thinking of me. I am doing mostly size 18 at the moment and hoping to achieve a 16 by the end of the month for my trip.

Glad that you surprised yourself w/weight loss but I must confess that I thought all I did was eat during purees but I didn't and I am sure you aren't either.

Keep up the good work.

Nic:D:D:D

That is so lovely Grom - good going! You are doing really really well. I am afraid I don't have use for a suit at the mo, but thanks for thinking of me. I am doing mostly size 18 at the moment and hoping to achieve a 16 by the end of the month for my trip.

Glad that you surprised yourself w/weight loss but I must confess that I thought all I did was eat during purees but I didn't and I am sure you aren't either.

Keep up the good work.

Nic:D:D:D

oops sorry - hope didn't offend with my 20/22 size offer!!:cry:

Back