• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BMI below 40!!

oops sorry - hope didn't offend with my 20/22 size offer!!:cry:

Oh, no hun not offended!! I thought it lovely that you thought of me. And sizes are funny thing, you really can't tell what people are by looking! So don't worry dear. I'm just proud to say that I have been really dropping inches of late so can squeeze into my smaller sizes.

Nic:p

lol! I am amazed - I really thought I hadn't lost at all!
I have a couple of smart work trouser suits that will soon be looking for a home too - I hate just to take them to a charity shop! Not sure if you/Nic/PG/Lisa or Candie (sorry Charlie too big for skinny little you) wear suits at all but anyone is welcome to lay claim to them - will put some pics up!! One is a small M&S size 22 and the other is a roomy Debenhams size 20. I love them both and I can just get away with them at the mo (- altho someone did ask if I had borrowed my dad's suit the other day!!!)I know there is a link on here to pass on clothes but thought would ask people I knew first. Sorry Cleggy - don't think they would suit you!!
Grom - You didn't think the suit would suit me lol. No pun intended or what................ A late reply [again] but well dun kido keep up the good work. I had a slow weel last week only did 2lb but at least it was -2lb and not +2ld.

That really is fantastic - well done you!! I can't wait until I have my band fitted and begin to lose this baggage.......oh how lovely to start dropping through sizes xx

Blinkin' 'eck gromster! I'd doesn't seem five mins ago we were awaiting your return from hospital! Well done gf! :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks chuck!
The weeks have flown by - star real food on saturday!!! :D

Blumin eck Grom has it been that long since your op, it just seems like last week when you had just got back home! Well anyways welldone chucks, glad to hear that the weight is dropping off...Brill. x

Blumin eck Grom has it been that long since your op, it just seems like last week when you had just got back home! Well anyways welldone chucks, glad to hear that the weight is dropping off...Brill. x

I know! The weeks have flown by!Someone at work yesterday said I was 'wasting away' !!

I know! The weeks have flown by!Someone at work yesterday said I was 'wasting away' !!

haha... dont you just love those comments from people who can't bring themselves to pay a proper compliment.

i will be taking my sick note into work on saturday as i am in the area for my appointment with Mr Mannur its going to be interesting to see what commments are made as although it will not be my shift on i have worked across shifts and know most of the people on each.

Its going to come as a shock to them to see me a couple of stone lighter then the last time i was on duty

Back