• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boots have changed my vitamins

rainbow27

Hello

Well this is the third month boots have said they can't get the forcival tablets for me I've had the dissolvable ones which didn't agree with me completely today I've picked up my new prescription and its vitamins bpc they have given me! I've looked up and it seems theses ones fall totally short of what's actually in the forcival ones.. What vitamins is everyone on? Are they to having trouble getting your vitamins xx

ive been perscribed Centrum Fruity Chewables twice a day, as they are a bit low in some vitamins and minerals if you only take the one a day.

I believe there are production difficulties with Forceval. Have heard lots of people complain about lack of availability. Perhaps you need to ask GP to change prescription to something that is generally available and suitable for your needs, even if it means 2 of a lesser multi.

Maybe see your GP to see if the new ones are sufficient for you... or if they need to change them...x

My team aren't prescribing anything until my 6 week review. In the mean time I'm taking centrum chewable once a day.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back