• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

libido after bypass!!

mintball

Hi all,

I just wondered if any bypassers have suffered with lack of libido. I mean I've never been particularly rampant but since the op, its the last thing I can be arsed with.

I don't know if its lack of energy, or am i not having enough protein (no comment lol) or do i need my bloods checking. Hubby is going through the roof cos i've never looked so good and sexytime has never be so sparse.

I'm really ambarassed to be putting this on here but thought i'd ask you guys before going to the docs cos so many docs are not very clued up when it comes to the bypass.

Thanks for listening x x x

Hi there

just a thought , do you have any hormonal problems?? As this could be why, might be an idea to go to your gp and explain how u feel............just an idea

all the best - mejulie x

Hi Lisa

Im not a bypasser but thought I would stop by! It may just be that you need a bit of good old fashioned romance to get you going again. Its very easy to get into a routine and neglect that side of things. Also, the longer you dont do it the harder it will be to get things back in that department.

I hope things work out for yous soon, try and put some time aside for each other and Im sure you will be back in the saddle in no time!

Maz x

I'm hoping for the reverse after my op - to have some libido time lol

sort lisa I can't really help u this time I'm the complete opposite as mines gone through the roof I can't get enough !
Any thoughts or suggestions I have thought of may be slightly innapropriate given the gravity of your current situation :)

Hope it sorts itself out soon and you get back in the saddle quickly

R

thanks guys, think i will book in to see gp cos i am tired a lot and i thought it would be the opposite after the weight loss.

and i'm worried that Richard is starting to censor his replies - i look forward to inappropriate responses, its what cheers me up x x x

Hi there i was like that at first i just did not have the engey to do it. But once i got my b12 injection i was fine now theres no stopping me (husband is a happy man) get your bloods done it might be a simple proplem x x x good luck

Mine is loads better used to get it reg before op but now its more lol at it like rabbits lol

and i'm worried that Richard is starting to censor his replies - i look forward to inappropriate responses, its what cheers me up x x x

Ok sorry should have known better !

Full service will resume in a bit !

Get yourself down the quacks, you may be deficent in something if your lacking energy, and that can be sorted easilly by increasing your suppliments.

To get your mojo back up id try (not necessarily in this order)

1, sexy undies
2, uniforms
3, romance (though i'm not sold on this idea really)
4, sex toys ;)
5, swinging :D

got docs appt on wednesday and forced an appointment with dietician on same day up at spire.

suppose i'd best leave time for a trip to ann summers too x x x

Back