• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BP & sleep apnoea

pandora

finding my way again !
Just been for the results of my annual bp bloods & they are all good , but my bp is up & they want to test me for sleep apnoea ! Have to say I have suspected I may have it for a while as I am constantly knackered . Don't think it will aid my quest for funding though :(

Hi Pandora, i just 'liked' your fb post, even though it is not good to have raised BP and sleep apnoea, because i thought it may help your case!! Fingers crossed! xx

Thanks Becky , though I don't think either will make a difference to changing the catagory I fall into . I'm not making public my quest , esp not on Fb , not till I have definate news , then I'll decide xx

Sleep apnoea can count as a co-morbidity (it did for my PCT, others may differ) and the loss of weight can stop it. By the time I had my op I had lost 40Kg, and the apnoea was gone, which gave my anaesthestist and I much less hassle. I would have had to have 3 months on nocturnal CPAP before my op otherwise.

Thanks Chris , both bp , which I am on meds for & sleep apnoea are in catagory 3 for my pct , only cat 1 & 2 get concidered :(

Sorry if I came across like that , I'm not taking it negatively . Like many if not everyone on this journey , it seems to invade on my every thought lol & I'm impatient to get on the first rung of the ladder , just need to add the pound xx

Thanks Becky xx

Back