• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brandy for sorrow

blondelozzie

:cry:

Today I lost my darling uncle, he was closer to me than my dad.

We found him at the bottom of the stairs, he had been there all night, we are hoping it was sudden, we will find out tomorrow.

Without thinking I had a couple of brandys for the shock, I so hope I have not done damage to this pre-op.

I'm meant to be Helping my liver not pickling it!!

oh Lozzie, how awful for you :( im so sorry :wave_cry:
As for the brandy, just forget you've had it, and carry on with your diet. (((hugs))) xxx

So sorry to read this hon. I'm sure a couple of Brandy's won't matter under the circumstances x x

Sorry for your loss hun.....x

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and at such a time for you too. I hope that you are blessed with many happy memories that will always keep him near x

Thank you all x

My uncle lent me the money for my op cos he could see how unhappy I was, he was fully supportive of me and when I told him gp won't help I need to go private, without thinking he said 'how much is it going to cost me?'.

He was a gem, and I have been asked 'am I cancelling my op?'

DEFO NOT this is for me but without his help it would not be possible so it's also for him now, in your memory and honour tommy, I love you x

So sorry to hear about your loss, I'm sure the couple of brandies you had wont do any harm.
Don't cancel your op, your uncle wouldn't want you to be unhappy.
Remember we're here for you if you need an ear to bend.
((big hugs))
Em xxxx

So Sorry for your loss!! I am sure 2 brandies won't have done any harm. Hope you don't cancel your op, as it seems that your uncle wanted you to go ahead with it xxxx

Im really sorry to hear of your loss. Take care hun xxx

So sorry for your loss hon. I'm sure 2 brandies won't make any difference at all. Just forget them and carry on.
Big hugs xxxxx

Thank you all, I rang my provider and they said on this occasion it was ok, shouldn't have but circumstances ect, and stick to it rigid from now on.

Funeral isn't till end of sept cos of family ties so will be 4 weeks post op, gonna have a bloody brandy then!! Will prob be under the table after 1!

On the plus side lost 12lb and only on day 6 of the pro-op :)

Thank you all x

My uncle lent me the money for my op cos he could see how unhappy I was, he was fully supportive of me and when I told him gp won't help I need to go private, without thinking he said 'how much is it going to cost me?'.

He was a gem, and I have been asked 'am I cancelling my op?'

DEFO NOT this is for me but without his help it would not be possible so it's also for him now, in your memory and honour tommy, I love you x

Ah bless you, my mum gave me some of the money towards my band. Sadly I lost her 9 months after my op :cry:

Good luck on the rest of your journey xx

Sorry about your loss. Defo dont cancel it. make him proud. And u r excused a couple of brwndies Just the once. Thinking of you. Keep us posted.

Glad to hear you're going ahead with your op.
And big congrats on your weight loss!
Take care.
Em xxxxx

Back