• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BREAKFAST CEREAL

Pollyann

Sick of porridge and weetabix can anyone suggest any other cereal that is low in sugar and fat please ???:confused:

I too am mighty bored off corn flakes, porridge, fruit for breakfast im now on 4 cracker bread 2x sliced ham ( cut into 4) and 4 cherry tomatoes just fancy a change but tend to have plain yougurt with 1x piece of fruit

I too am mighty bored off corn flakes, porridge, fruit for breakfast im now on 4 cracker bread 2x sliced ham ( cut into 4) and 4 cherry tomatoes just fancy a change but tend to have plain yougurt with 1x piece of fruit

Thanks I usually have crackers for my lunch with ham and tomato lol :)

Raisin wheats for me.

I quite like the Fage 0% yogurt with a banana, bran flakes sprinkled on top for crunch and a drizzle of runny honey.

Gone off porridge myself.. Even the smell made feel nauseous today. Might try crisp breads and low fat cheese tomorrow.

I generally have a syntrax protein drink/ skyr yoghurt/ boiled egg and fruit. Can't remember the last time I had cereal. But I love muesli, the low fat Dorset cereals one is good for you. Other than that it's porridge/wheatabix/shredded wheat/all bran. All of the others a full of hidden sugar ?

I have oatabix with hot or cold milk. Then i add whatever i fancy. Banana, cinamon, raspberries, blackberries or some seeds and honey. Or just eat it plain.

Back