• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Low sugar yogurts?

mad midwife

Hi all my provider has said low sugar yogurt (I'm on purree stage post bypass) can anyone suggest what make of yogurt, I can find loads of fat free and low fat but none that say low sugar?

Try some low fat greek (or strained) yogurts, unflavoured they are low in sugar and high in protein.

I tend to dump even on low sugar yogurts :( but find the Fage Total 0% Greek yoghurt is the only one that doesn't affect me. I add my own fruit to it for flavour or the teensiest wee bit of honey

I'd love a low fat coconut yogurt but can't find one :(

Waitrose did have the coconut muller yoghurt but if I remember correctly it was low fat but as usual it had quite a high sugar content

The only muller yog I've seen has choc in *shudder* a fat bird that doesnt like choc lol

How about Shape or Weightwatchers? And the lady who said low fat coconut, I am sure the Muller Greek Style low fat ones come in coconut flavour xxx

Hi all. I'm due to have my bypass next Sunday (24th Nov) and am switching from low carb/fat diet to the milk/yoghurt diet tomorrow. Has anyone got any advice? Can I have flavoured yoghurt or just plain? x

I was told muller lights so bought a variety, not that there was much variety *Mrs Fussy Pants*

Had my bypass on 17th Oct...

I had the "Weight Watchers" Greek Yoghurt... they do a coconut flavour and a lemon one. It only has about 5% sugar - fat free I think! It was the lowest I could find in Tesco.

PS = the lemon one was really lovely - very refreshing!

forget now but it is either sainsburys or onken do a low fat coconut one i bought it to make smoothies a while back if that helps the lady after it

Cheers guys I will be on a coconut yogurt hunt tonight :) one thing is for sure after this week is over I NEVER was to see another yogurt or jelly in my life again

The 'Irish diet' yogurts are no added sugar although they do have lumps of fruit - they are nice though (although don't think they come in coconut !)

Have to say this 'dumping' doesn't sound like fun :/

Just dumped on weight watchers layered yoghurts think I'm going to be very susceptible to sugars! :/

If I recall WW along with quite a few other supposed "healthy" yoghurts are laden with sugar & it can be a bit of a minefield trying to find one that is low in everything. I have given up trying to find a flavoured yoghurt as I tend to dump on them all. Even supposed low fat plain greek ones can be bit dodgy with me. The only yoghurt I'm safe with is the Fage 0% Total & I add my own fruit to it.

Back