• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breakfast ideas please

Mrs Noodles

I'm getting really stuck as to what to have for breakfast and would welcome some ideas. I was eating special K and weetabix but it seemed to bloat me and give me a gripey tummy.

I dont have a lot of time in the morning mid week but at weekend I could cook something.

Thanks in advance

I don't always have breakfast as such .. I have to wait a couple of hours after waking before I can eat , sometimes I don't eat until lunchtime ..
Maybe skip breakfast if you really arnt hungry or settle for a yogurt , porridge , fruit salad , eggs and bacon yum.

I'm struggling with breakfast too. Was having one weekabix but when driving to work I started getting very nauseous. I also had many and frequent bowel movements in the following four hours. So I've started taking a porridge pot to work and it's changed my life. I have it when I feel like it (usually about 9:30 - arrive at work at 8) and it's sorted the bowels - I think I'm sensitive to milk.

At weekend I tend to have a latte first thing and then a fruit smoothie mid-morning. Hits the spot.

I don't always have breakfast as such .. I have to wait a couple of hours after waking before I can eat , sometimes I don't eat until lunchtime ..
Maybe skip breakfast if you really arnt hungry or settle for a yogurt , porridge , fruit salad , eggs and bacon yum.

That's what I'm like, I dont often feel like breakfast first thing in the morning. I fancy eggs and bacon though...

I'm struggling with breakfast too. Was having one weekabix but when driving to work I started getting very nauseous. I also had many and frequent bowel movements in the following four hours. So I've started taking a porridge pot to work and it's changed my life. I have it when I feel like it (usually about 9:30 - arrive at work at 8) and it's sorted the bowels - I think I'm sensitive to milk.

At weekend I tend to have a latte first thing and then a fruit smoothie mid-morning. Hits the spot.

I was the same with weetabix, just couldnt tolerate it. I've tried the special K porridge pots which I like, I think I'll have to get some more. I love my milky coffee, have one every morning but I think coffee is also having an effect on my bowels. :(

I usually have a variation of this If I'm at home when I can try to get my protein in. You can do a smaller portion it's only because I stuck to three meals and wasn't having enough calories. It took me over an hour to eat at home lol x

This tesco and Morrison half fat mozerella really saves me when I've had enough of meat! So I Healy bake it onto some form of roasted veg (pepper, mushroom or sliced onion or tomato)

If I want more protein I'll bake the mozerella onto bacon medallions which ups it instantly. X

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    872.2 KB · Views: 17
I usually have a variation of this If I'm at home when I can try to get my protein in. You can do a smaller portion it's only because I stuck to three meals and wasn't having enough calories. It took me over an hour to eat at home lol x

This tesco and Morrison half fat mozerella really saves me when I've had enough of meat! So I Healy bake it onto some form of roasted veg (pepper, mushroom or sliced onion or tomato)

If I want more protein I'll bake the mozerella onto bacon medallions which ups it instantly. X

Thank you, I really fancy the sound of mozerella melted over veg or bacon. Great idea x

I've been having mozzarella with tomato for lunch or dinner but baked with veg sounds good :) I've not had bacon much but I think I'll get some next time I go shopping :)

Breakfast I normally have either side protein milk drink or gluten free porridge/ready break. I can add flaxseed, ground nut and co-enzyme q10 mix I got from Holland and Barrett or soluble fibre if I fancy it.

I think I might make some of the egg muffin type things. I used to make them when I tried a high protein diet in the past and I like the idea of having something in the fridge i can just grab. I finally seem to be tolerating eggs better now thankfully :)

Well I've been shopping and got some bacon, mozarella, large mushrooms and peppers to roast. How sad is it that i'm excited at the thought of having it. lol x

Back