• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breakfast?

Daisyhappy!

Hi banders Im wondering if one of you could shed some light on something for me?
Im off to work now and have a slim fast for breakfast but Im not remotely hungry, should i wait until mid morning or try get some into me as early as possible?
Id normally always have breakfast early to start metabolism etc but wondering should i instead listen to my band? Thanks!

Always eat breakfast, even if you're not hungry. It's the most important meal of the day and it kick starts you metabolism. I you don't eat in the morning you don't burn calories up because your body thinks it's being starved and whats more when you do eat your body hangs on to those calories too just incase.

Make eating in the morning, one of the first things you do.

Kate x

If I listened 2 my band I probably would not eat till about 4 o clock. I always have brekkie, lunch and dinner regardless whether I feel hungry or not, skipping meals will muck up your eating cycle and in turn cause your body to hold onto the fat and store it as it wont know when the next meal is coming. xx

Back