• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i doing this all right?

Eve that's fine. I was never hungry so a few teaspoons of soup did me fine. Sometimes I'd have a hot choc in the evening. Some people prefer 4-6 meals a day but I don't and I work full time so it's not practical. It's very early days for you. My capacity is more now although I've just slimed in front of some friends at an Xmas lunch. Do either of you do that yet?

Silly question but what slimed? Xx

It's where you bring up lots of saliva. My theory is when you've eaten too much you produce saliva to try and get it down but it builds up so much you end up bringing it up. My other half calls it ectoplasm!

It's where you bring up lots of saliva. My theory is when you've eaten too much you produce saliva to try and get it down but it builds up so much you end up bringing it up. My other half calls it ectoplasm!

I've had a bypass, but I've done that twice now! Once after just a cup of tea. It's horrible, but at least it passes quickly.

Omg i didnt even know that happened... I dont think thats happened to me yet. Im sure i would have noticed. Lol does it happen on certain things? Xx

I've only had it three times. It's not linked to certain foods for me. You'd know if it had happened to you. Paula I'm glad I'm not alone. I was covered in it today. Suit is now in the washing machine!!

I've only had it three times. It's not linked to certain foods for me. You'd know if it had happened to you. Paula I'm glad I'm not alone. I was covered in it today. Suit is now in the washing machine!!

Blinking heck.. Im going to invest in a mop. Well time will tell i think xx

Ha ha. Someone suggested having a paper cup in your bag. Sounds like a good idea for the next dinner out!

Sandwich bags in your pocket come in handy :)

Back