• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i doing this all right?

farquar

Im 7 weeks post and only lost 2 n half stone... I thought it was going to drop off quicker... I did lose 3 stone on the pre op diet.

A typical day ill either have a yogurt or weetabix for breakfast.

A cupa soup mid morning.

For lunch a portion Of what was the night before tea was such a bolonaise.. Curry.. Chill.. Etc all of homecooked low fat.

Low fat custard or low fat rice pudding mid afternoon

And then a low fat home cooked meal for tea.

Im just wondering if i dont finish my tea ill have some later on? Or should i just chuck it away?

Snacks- fat free yogurt... Light babybels.. Extra light laughing cow.

Sorry to go on and on but getting worried.

Also ill doing half hour -45 mins on the wii fit most days. Is this enough exercise?

What do you mean only? It's amazing loss! A stone a month more or less is what I did. As for your menu what are your calories? Do you need all the snacks? I know some people do. I try not to. As for dinner chuck it. The idea isn't to eat it all over several hours. After 20-30 mins you're done. Are you feeling hunger?

Thats over a stone a month! amazing!! well done :) x

What do you mean only? It's amazing loss! A stone a month more or less is what I did. As for your menu what are your calories? Do you need all the snacks? I know some people do. I try not to. As for dinner chuck it. The idea isn't to eat it all over several hours. After 20-30 mins you're done. Are you feeling hunger?

Still managing about 500-600 a day. Used my fitness pal which helps but they never have the portion size i eat. Lol but ill try chuckin my tea or having just 1 portion. Its then the evening i struggle with. Get munchies. Maybe find a low fat alternative or weetabix in the evening? Yehh im starving like ive not eaten for a week. Eat a small amount and full like ive had a 3 course meal lol. Im just worried im going to go hospital next week and ive not lost enough xx

But you've lost loads? Why do you think you haven't lost enough? Are you focussing on protein? Weetabix is good for when you are on soft food but otherwise won't keep you full. I don't do anything low fat!

Are you sure all that is 500-600 kcal?

But you've lost loads? Why do you think you haven't lost enough? Are you focussing on protein? Weetabix is good for when you are on soft food but otherwise won't keep you full. I don't do anything low fat!

I focus on meat and veg and then eat pasta mash etc if i can eat more but usually leave it. Hmm have noticed im more hungry well earlier then normal. Whats best to eat for breakfast?

Im not sure. I still look in the mirror and cant see the weightloss. Apart from clothes fitting me better lol but maybe i was under the illusion it was going to fall off straight away. Even though i knew full well it wouldnt. If that makes sense xx

I know what you mean. I want to be slim yesterday! Still got 6 stone to go so only 1/2 way through! Do you like sliced meat like ham? That would be better than yogurt or custard as that is a slider. Or pâté on crackers? I find eggs are best for brekkie and have them at the weekend. During the week I have cereal as I have breakfast at work.

I know what you mean. I want to be slim yesterday! Still got 6 stone to go so only 1/2 way through! Do you like sliced meat like ham? That would be better than yogurt or custard as that is a slider. Or pâté on crackers? I find eggs are best for brekkie and have them at the weekend. During the week I have cereal as I have breakfast at work.

Lol i like that saying :) supose its early days and we will get there :) youve lost quite alot then. Yehh i love meat like that. Weakness for turkey ham meat lol but willing to try anything to help. Eggs actully agree with me so pretty chuffed. Ill take everything on board and fingers crossed ill start losing again xx

egg and bacon is a great filling brekkie, lots of protein too x

Yep I've had bacon in half a slice of toast. Delish! I've lost nearly 6 stone since 30 June and that's alright by me. Of course I'd like to wake up tomorrow and be a size 12 but it didn't go on overnight so it won't come off that quickly either. You are doing brilliantly so be proud x

Yep I've had bacon in half a slice of toast. Delish! I've lost nearly 6 stone since 30 June and that's alright by me. Of course I'd like to wake up tomorrow and be a size 12 but it didn't go on overnight so it won't come off that quickly either. You are doing brilliantly so be proud x

Thank you. :) yehh i need to keep reminding myself of that. Wooow thats amazing!! 6stone. Fair play to you. Its a long road but cant wait to reach the end xx

Ah but then we have to learn to maintain!

Bring on skinny!! I'd def be happy with that loss in 7 weeks! I'm waiting to be eating normally as only 3 weeks post op and not sure how I'm surviving on so little food! You talk about not keeping leftovers Victoria however for dinner I have 2-3 tsp of chicken soup purée and then full but half hour later I'm starving so what else is there to do?! I find that's happening to me all the time!

Bring on skinny!! I'd def be happy with that loss in 7 weeks! I'm waiting to be eating normally as only 3 weeks post op and not sure how I'm surviving on so little food! You talk about not keeping leftovers Victoria however for dinner I have 2-3 tsp of chicken soup purée and then full but half hour later I'm starving so what else is there to do?! I find that's happening to me all the time!

It does get easier to eat. I do struggle and meant to be on soilds next monday but dont think ill be eating too many solids to soon lool

I do think its ok for you as your still on liquids and need it. But as your introduced on soft soilds im not sure xx

Eve that's fine. I was never hungry so a few teaspoons of soup did me fine. Sometimes I'd have a hot choc in the evening. Some people prefer 4-6 meals a day but I don't and I work full time so it's not practical. It's very early days for you. My capacity is more now although I've just slimed in front of some friends at an Xmas lunch. Do either of you do that yet?

Back