• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bristol/Cardiff Surgeon - Mr Wong

excitedbutnervous

Hi All

I have my Sleeve booked for 23rd July and just wondered if anyone had used Mr Christopher Wong as their Surgeon.

I am feeling a bit paranoid about the surgery and was hoping that someone could tell me a little bit about what they had with this particular surgeon. He also has a colleague Mr G Clark.

I haven't seen a dietitian yet, and at present don't even know when to start the pre-op diet, and the surgery is just 3 weeks away. I have a pre-op assessment next Thursday so hopefully that will answer some questions.

Thanks in advance.

EBN

Hi All I have my Sleeve booked for 23rd July and just wondered if anyone had used Mr Christopher Wong as their Surgeon. I am feeling a bit paranoid about the surgery and was hoping that someone could tell me a little bit about what they had with this particular surgeon. He also has a colleague Mr G Clark. I haven't seen a dietitian yet, and at present don't even know when to start the pre-op diet, and the surgery is just 3 weeks away. I have a pre-op assessment next Thursday so hopefully that will answer some questions. Thanks in advance. EBN

Hi Hun

I am having my sleeve done the same day as you. There are quite a few of us on here that are the same date!!

I don't know your surgeon, but I am sure someone else will pop up soon and chat to you about their experiences.

Try not to worry or over stress my love you will be fine.

Good luck and let me know how you get on?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I phoned my surgeon today and he is cross that the dietician hasn't contacted me. apparently he is on paternity leave.

However Mr Wong phoned him and I am seeing him on the 15th. He also told me because of my BMI I need to do 7-10 days of pre- op diet, so that is cool.

Still worried though haha

I phoned my surgeon today and he is cross that the dietician hasn't contacted me. apparently he is on paternity leave. However Mr Wong phoned him and I am seeing him on the 15th. He also told me because of my BMI I need to do 7-10 days of pre- op diet, so that is cool. Still worried though haha

Try not to worry Hun. I know it's difficult but you're going to be fine :) These people are professionals and they will sort you out. You will feel much better once you have seen the dietician and not what pre op diet to follow.

Let me know how you get on and I will do the same.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Will do. Can't send you a PM yet as I am too new, but yes please let's keep in touch.

Back