• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Hewin

icey

I originally had my consultation for the 5th July with healthier Weight in Cardiff and the Op in Birmingham £6490. After doing a bit more research I am now having my consultation on the 23rd June :D in Bristol and Op in Dolan park same difference really except its £1500 cheaper!

Mr Hewin will be doing my Operation, anyone had him previously? They did offer me the 16th June but its Fathers day and we have plans or i would of been there lol

I cant have the Op until i finish my placement (student Nurse) hopefully i will be able to pick a date on the 23rd

Karen x

Wow No stitches, thats fab cos they get all crusty and hurt when its time to come out.

Thank you both, How you feeling Tallulah?

karen x

Wow No stitches, thats fab cos they get all crusty and hurt when its time to come out.

Thank you both, How you feeling Tallulah?

karen x
I feel really well Icey feel slightly tired still I'm 10 days post op
Stitches healing well I've lost 22 lb since 21st may
I had a 15ml band with a 5ml fill at time of op x

Thats an excellent loss, well done!

My names Karen ;) I know your Lisa as i seen it on another post.
Nice to meet you Lisa, will i get some fill in mine do you think at the time of the op? or is that an individual thing?

sorry for all the questions x

Thats an excellent loss, well done!

My names Karen ;) I know your Lisa as i seen it on another post.
Nice to meet you Lisa, will i get some fill in mine do you think at the time of the op? or is that an individual thing?

sorry for all the questions x
Hi Karen nice to meet you
Another lady who had hers done same day as me. Also had a 5 ml fill x

Hello all, I didn't have the same consultant but did have my op on Sunday at Dolan park - great place with lovely nurses. I had a 10ml band with 4ml added at operation. Good luck with your journey - I am Nina x

I am feeling ok, a bit emotional today and have more pain from wind than from the wounds. It is getting easier as the day goes on though x

It does Hun. I have hardly any wind pain at all now :). I was a bit emotional after thinking have I done the right thing but it passes x

Hiya,

I had mr hewin when I was banded December just gone.
I have a 10ml band and he put 4ml in at time of surgery.
He was a really nice man and totally out me at ease
Good luck with everything xx

My surgeon said I would be better waiting to fill later rather than sooner as I have such a narrow pipe as it is so even empty the band is still constricting me a lot. Can't wait for gas pain to go though, the stitches are fine even the port is just pulling a bit but the air... ouchie.

Hello all, I didn't have the same consultant but did have my op on Sunday at Dolan park - great place with lovely nurses. I had a 10ml band with 4ml added at operation. Good luck with your journey - I am Nina x

Hi Nina :)

Think i have made the right choice, i have read and heard lots of positive things about Dolan Park. I hope i get some fill @ the time of surgery too

karen x

Hiya,

I had mr hewin when I was banded December just gone.
I have a 10ml band and he put 4ml in at time of surgery.
He was a really nice man and totally out me at ease
Good luck with everything xx

Thanks Myz
Mr Hewin sounds lovely, is he good looking? ;)
Thanks for the well wishes x

Keep @ it Tubbytutor i`m sure this is normal, i suppose it takes time for everything to settle down. Bookie you might not need many fills if your feeling restricted already x

Back