• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

Hi
It was lovely to meet you all today I had a great time and it was nice putting faces to names at last!! Thanks CG for arranging it and Grom for the lovely badges.

I will put a new pic up I promise and some of Alfie.

Thanks again and hopefully see you all soon xxx

Yes it was really good fun, where did the time go??? Thanks everyone for coming....Will def do it again...need to go lay down in a dark room now my toy boy is texting me about tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep..lol...xx

For those of you that met me today (and any one else that cares to look) I have posted one pre op photo. I am the one in the yellow cardigan not the elderly lady to my right, it was take in April 2008 I gained two stone on top of that by the time I had surgery....it wont be on line forever so take a quick peek before I delete it....xx

Yea thanks for a great laugh everyone, I really enjoyed it, and i'm keeping my badge Grom;):D

Hi everyone!
Just want to say what a fab time I had yesterday and how wonderful it was to meet you all. Sorry I didn't get chance to chat to evryone properly. Think we will have to do 'speed dating' next time!! (OK my secret's out - I used to run training courses!!)
Phatgirl - wow you are a stunner and your pics don't do you justice - and I love the accent!
Candie - you are my new best friend and I am your official stalker
Cleggy - what a small world! Will see you for the next Alex group and cheers mucho for the lift!
Hopelesscase -you need to change your name girl!! You are very very far from hopeless and yes you can have the coat, but could be a while cos I love it too!!
Charliegirl - thanks for sorting us out! We didn't wave when you came in as we looked at you and said 'nah, can't be one of us - too thin!!' You are looking FAB-U-LOUS!!!
Nic - am lovin the new photo, it shows what a glampuss you really are. And 7 stones lost?? That is just an amazing achievement! Can't wait to see Alfie pics too.
Lisa - last but not least! Sorry I didn't get to chat more! I kept giggling about the 18/30 rep story all evening! You are looking great for so soon after surgey - keep up the good work!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol grom. My name isnt in relation to my weight or inability to loose it it is a pet name my son uses for me. You know the one hes 19 now but is so much wiser than me. especially when it comes to IT. I will ask him to explain something to me and if i dont get it first time he says "what are you hopless just a hoplesscase". But when it comes to bank of mum thats a different story.

It was lovely meeting you as well and we will have to do it again soon. maybe come over to yr neck of the woods.
carole

Grom shall I just call you John from now on then?;)John Stalker:8855::8855::8855:

My pre op photo will be taken off at tea time this evening so hope who wants to have a look will have looked by then....and HC no please do not put any photos of me up, there is a reason behind it....xx

Hi everyone!
Just want to say what a fab time I had yesterday and how wonderful it was to meet you all. Sorry I didn't get chance to chat to evryone properly. Think we will have to do 'speed dating' next time!! (OK my secret's out - I used to run training courses!!)
Phatgirl - wow you are a stunner and your pics don't do you justice - and I love the accent!
Candie - you are my new best friend and I am your official stalker
Cleggy - what a small world! Will see you for the next Alex group and cheers mucho for the lift!
Hopelesscase -you need to change your name girl!! You are very very far from hopeless and yes you can have the coat, but could be a while cos I love it too!!
Charliegirl - thanks for sorting us out! We didn't wave when you came in as we looked at you and said 'nah, can't be one of us - too thin!!' You are looking FAB-U-LOUS!!!
Nic - am lovin the new photo, it shows what a glampuss you really are. And 7 stones lost?? That is just an amazing achievement! Can't wait to see Alfie pics too.
Lisa - last but not least! Sorry I didn't get to chat more! I kept giggling about the 18/30 rep story all evening! You are looking great for so soon after surgey - keep up the good work!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL me a glamourpuss, that made me laugh, I wish!!! Thought I'd better change it as you all said I should lol, was lovely meeting you yesterday xxx

Hey grom thanks for the lovely compliment.....we also have to thank Candie as she chose the venue and of course Grom for the wonderful badges which will find there way into my memory box to remind me of a lovely day...xx

Yesterday was fab and a great eye opener into life after surgery.

It was great to see how well everyone was doing at their different stages and its given me a real energy to go on and succeed. I apologise for put my gob into overdrive but i feel like i've been on the couch under a duvet for a week so meeting loads of new people got me all excited!!!

Lisa x x x

lisa it was lovely to meet you too just sorry i didnt get to speak to you more.
maybe next time eh
take care and yr doing brill
carole

Yesterday was fab and a great eye opener into life after surgery.

It was great to see how well everyone was doing at their different stages and its given me a real energy to go on and succeed. I apologise for put my gob into overdrive but i feel like i've been on the couch under a duvet for a week so meeting loads of new people got me all excited!!!

Lisa x x x

You talk away chick it was great fun meeting you I cant wait till next time..xx

maybe i won't sound like Marge Simpson next time too x x x

Blimey, god help you all when I can talk properly, lol

maybe i won't sound like Marge Simpson next time too x x x

Blimey, god help you all when I can talk properly, lol
More like her sisters ;):DHas your voice got better yet?:D

it gets better, then I rabbit on till i wear it out and start from scratch again, you'd think i'd learn...oh well x x x

Last but by no means least - I enjoyed meeting you all on Saturday and I escaped without any bite marks lol. It was interesting picking up all the little tips and wow didn't every one look well! So thanks CG for organising the meet, Super Grom for the Badges & PG for the STEAK tip. Hope we get chance to meet again.

Back