• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

charliegirl

Hi there seems to be a lot of folk on here from the Preston area....anyone fancy meeting up in the new year for a coffee and a chat? Open to all but nothing heavily organised just meet somewhere in the centre and chat away. Can be pre or post op.....give me a shout if there are any takers would be good to put faces to names...xx

Hi hun how you doing? see the ticker is clocking down nicely you must be so happy.

would def like to meet up in preston not far for me at all. let me know when you thinking x

have a fab new year x

Ah thats great news Tammy will def sort something....it will be so good to meet up with people that love nearby...I am fine thanks feel dead skinny and sexy yeehaw never thought that would happen again lol....take care chick and will let you know...xx

I'm up for it, but will feel so fat next to you Linda:eek::eek:

I'm up for it too! Another chunky one ;o)

Lx

Linda shall we wait till Grom's recovered, as i'm sure she'll want to come:D

:sigh: to far away from me girlies but have a gr8 time any way :)

liz x

Hi All

Would like to join you all if possible, just on the start of the journey have decided after a lot of soul searching to see GP re WLS. I am really intrested to hear how difficult/easy it was to get funding from Central Lancs PCT as I live in Leyland. Also unsure as to how supportive GP will be as Practice Nurse has not been that great when I asked about available drug treatments.

Bye for now
TheBonds

Candie, Lizzieb and thebonds....thats great yes we will wait for grom and anyone else that might come along, it will be great to meet you all and you can ask any questions you like and I will give honest answers....xx

Lizzie its a pity your so far away, I will come to newcastle shopping one day and we can "do" coffee....xx

Lizzie its a pity your so far away, I will come to newcastle shopping one day and we can "do" coffee....xx[/quote]

:) that be gr8 x

Count me in Linda hun xx

Ohhhhhh!! Feeling all left out now - wish I lived up north :cry: still I could always jump in the car I suppose!! :character00182: Will think about it when we know more - date/time etc - I would love to meet you all Linda, Carol, Nic etc as you have all helped me so much and you are all stars:sign0151:

Gosh what a great response thought I would struggle lol...will sort something out and let you all know....xx

You certainly created a monster! Great idea and many thanks for suggesting it!

Lx

I am in too ladies, would love to chit chat and get to know everyone properly.

Hopefully it will be in January? I am off to America for a few weeks in Feb (not sure when yet). Will look forward to it!:D

COUNT ME IN!

Hey! I only just saw this! Thanks for thinkin of me! I am only in Haslingden and would love to come along and meet everyone! What a fab idea!

Back