• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

B's band journey

Bransj1

Well I thought that I would start a diary on here to discuss the good and bad in my daily life with my new lapband.

My surgery date was 9/23/10. I had my first fill last week 11/17/10. I am at 4cc fill. I feel like so far so good! I am 47 lbs down from my first pre-op visit to now.

So I have never had some of the things people talk about with the food caught in the band or vomiting at all. I have not found any food that I can't eat as long as I chew it well and eat slow! I am able to eat the right amount I think but I am still not sure how much I should really be eating. I mean I have what the dietician and syrgeon have said - 4 iz of food at a time but not really sure how much that really is on a plate. I eat a very small portion like a kids plate size and definitely not heaping.

I am not sure how you know if you need another fill and are at "restriction." I don't feel hungry right now between meals

Well off for now.

B

hey B, congrats hun and well doen on your fantastic progress so far x

Great to meet you xxxx

Back