• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Buying Big

I'm not sure if I will ever get to the point that I will see my body for what it is. I still look in the mirror and see a size 20-22 body. My rational side knows this isn't real but I still cannot see what others see. :(

Julie.

Julie.

I am exactly the same I still a size 30+ I don't see that I have lost 11.5 stone I just see the same fat blob sizes have dropped but I still wear some of my old stuff even though its that big I can turn round in it!!

Suppose when I have lost the next 6 stone I might actually realise that yes I am smaller and yes I can wear clothes that done look like a tent!!

Julie.

I am exactly the same I still a size 30+ I don't see that I have lost 11.5 stone I just see the same fat blob sizes have dropped but I still wear some of my old stuff even though its that big I can turn round in it!!

Suppose when I have lost the next 6 stone I might actually realise that yes I am smaller and yes I can wear clothes that done look like a tent!!

You have done very well hon :) there's no way you're stil size 30+

Yeah meant to say I still SEE a size 30+ am now 24 on the top 26 on bottom but have a huge tummy so that why I still don't see what others see

I think part of it is because our body has the rolls and the damage of a large persons body.

I think part of it is because our body has the rolls and the damage of a large persons body.

Think you have hit the nail on the head. Just still see the fat person will keep going and fingers crossed will see what others see eventually

Back