• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skinny Jeans.

Mrs Quiggle

Anyone know of any good ones. I hate buying jeans. If they fit me round the waist they are always so baggy in the leg. Thought I might try some skinny ones instead of boot leg ones. Where's the best place to buy them. Havn't got time to traipse all over town trying them on. I've always found Mothercare good for big tummy and thin legs lol. Why don't manufactures make jeans for all us girls in different shapes.

Love Kate x

sorry hun i cant help..jeans are a sore subject with me... in matalans the 26 are to big and the 24 too small... so im not gonna be happy with jeans until i get into the 24 lol... i have made a banner so i can stand outside matalan and protest that there should be a size 25... but just been to busy as late xx

I just got some legging jeans from the US instead of skinny jeans. They're amazing and have real pockets and a faux fly.
They're by a company called Hue and the quality is ace. I'll be buying a lot more - way more comfy than normal jeans.
xXx

ooh i so cant wear leggings with my jelly legs!! lol

Raynebubble said:
ooh i so cant wear leggings with my jelly legs!! lol

These ones are denim though - they actually help to hide the jelly and make it seem firmer!
xXx

Last edited:
Hi Kate, I have bought 3 prs from Primark £9 each to get me through the size 16 phase. Did not want to spend a lot if they might only for for a few weeks but these are great. They are skinny fit but also stretchy ... best of both worlds :D xxx

Hi kate
My daughter bought some from top shop and said they are the most comfortable skinnies she has ever worn. They are a really soft stretchy type material that look like jeans. They are £38 a pair, bit expensive but she loves them. They aren't too long either as shes only 5"4.
Kim

These ones are denim though - they actually help to hide the jelly and make it seem firmer!
xXx

ooh really.. ooh might have to have a look xx thanks xx

sorry hun i cant help..jeans are a sore subject with me... in matalans the 26 are to big and the 24 too small... so im not gonna be happy with jeans until i get into the 24 lol... i have made a banner so i can stand outside matalan and protest that there should be a size 25... but just been to busy as late xx

I'll join you !!

And then can we take some placard outside Evans to campaign about their baggy (oversize) 26/28 knix and stupidly skinny size 22/24 knix !!!

At the moment none of Evans Knickers fit me because they simply will not produce one of each in all sizes !!!

I did see your info on the other thread about Asda though, and will try to take a bus up to my local Asda to see if their size 24/26 might fit me better !!

Sharonimo....right me and you are on it!!!! lol... banners at the ready hehe xx

WOW jeans fit really well but a bit dear,elasticated at back of waist so cinch you in,pockets on bum placed to give a nice shape.Good stretch to fabric so hold legs in too!
Marks do great heavier weight leggings that hold jelly legs in place!I wear them all the time with my boots,anything with elastane is good!

Back