• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Lol first time I've had them that aren't veggie ones, they were nice planned a cooked brekkie due to a mate stating over need to increase veggies though! I will be having lots of stews as its slow cooker season!@.
Muttley - umm yes the three guys were all in one week ha ha. But it is just dating nothing else if u know dhat I mean!

Todays menu -

B porridge cinamon flavour,
L 2 PIZZA biscuits, grapes
S ww digestive biscuit
D BEEF, york pudding, 1 roast potato, cabbage, carrots, turnip n gravy.
1 small choc eclair (treat) wohoo

tea n water

Breakfast - shape vanilla fat free yoghurt, sprinkle start right
Lunch - beef kleftico and steam cauliflower
Dinner - beef kleftico and steam cauliflower
Snack - ten grapes

Tea

Chrisa and mayamoo wow both lovely menus love the sound of cinnamon porridge and roast beef then mayamoo that beef sounds nice too
I struggle with beef but hope it will one day

Good evening all!!!

Todays menu
B 100skim milk & crackerbread & L/F cheese triangle
L 125gms prawns baked with paprika & 50gms edamame beans & peas
D 2 chicken drumsticks (minus skin), 50gms turkey ham cucumber & tomatoe. 2 x crackerbread & 20gms L/F philly
S L/F Mousse
S 8 Strawberries

Protein 68.5gms - Calories 680 - Carbs 33gms - Fat 22gms
Drinks - litre NAS - 500mls water - 100mls Orange juice - cup black coffee - cup green tea

Am back at the hospital on thursday this week for my 12 week appointment to see the dietician and also get my first blood tests done to check for deficiencies etc., Cannot believe that 3 months have gone by since I was bypassed. It really does seem just like the other day..

yesterday's menu and today's:

Monday
Breakfast 50g oats and SS Milk
Lunch 2 slice banana on toast (50/50 wholemeal)
Dinner small boneless pork chop, the tiniest baked potato known to human kind with a dollop of cream cheese
snack : 1 slice cheese on toast and 4 lemon cream biscuits
750ml water and 6 coffees

*** I never ever have so much bread, but for some reason on this day bread was my friend and I went with it, enjoyed it as usually half a slice and its down the loo

Today's menu:
Breakfast 60gram oats , 100 ml SS milk
Lunch breadless Avo and crayfish sandwhich from pret a manger
Dinner - tonight Mathew I will be having a jacket with cheese and beans (home made)

Snacks 2 coffess at home, 2 skinny lattes from costa, i latte from Pret a Manger. I plan another 3 more coffees (home made), 750 ml water and 2 biscuits before bed.

Have done a good hours brisk walking today too.

*Pret-a-manger Crayfish & Avo breadless sandwich - highly recommended. 206 calories, perfect size I feel for bariatric purposes and 15g of protein. Oh yeah, did I mention it tastes LUSH!

Hi all tummy still ok thankfully, work well we won't go there, todays menu-
B 1 KINGSMIll pocket 50/50 with soread on
S WW DIGETSIVE
L 6 slices of cucumber with lfphilly, fresh pineapple
S 1 plum
D SMALL PIECE OF GAMMON STEAK, small scoop of mash potato, 1tomato and mushrooms all oven cooked apart from mashed potato which was boiled of course.
May be bit trifle later will see. xx

tea n water

hi all! Hope everyone has had a good day...

B 100mls skim milk & half slice toast & 1 scrambled egg
L 3 crackerbreads & 30gm L/F philly & cucumber
D 150gm Rump steak with onion & cherry tomatoes
S 6 Strawberries
S packet of walkers lights (naughty)

Protein 73 - Calories 695 - Carbs 40gms - Fat 21gms
Drinks 1.5 litres NAS - litre water - 2 cups black coffee - 2 cups green tea - 1 cup bovril - 50ml prune juice

Quite high carbs today thanks to the toast and the forbidden walkers lights.. I know the crisps were empty calories but really fancied them...

B - 2 x WW bacon medallions. 1 x poached egg.
L - Half multigrain bagel. 1 x laughing cow light, 3 slices of French garlic sausage.
T - 2 x Laughing cow light. 30g of ham.
S - six white seedless grapes.

Tea, coffee, NAS squash and water. 45 mins walk.

I'm worried that this isn't a good menu. Advice and comments welcomed :)

Paula your menu is nice - my team don't allow bread so early on though....

Todays menu
Breakfast - shape yoghurt and cereal
Lunch - beef kleftico and cauliflower
Dinner - two slices baked bacon, one baked egg
Snacks - packet melba toast, eight red grapes
Tea :)

JUst need to get some veggies in Paula n yep agree with May bread wasnt allowed on mine till nearly 6 months on as was pasta n rice. Lots of protein bit of fruit its a good start xx

Hi everyone hope all are well
B banana
L 1 kingsmill pocket with LF homous, lettuce and Waferthin ham
D little bit of Chinese from Asda: beef in black bean sauce, chicken & mushroom with a little rice
Chrisa I live near Sunderland but my work takes me to bishopauckland on a Thursday, it would be great to meet up xxx

Would love to meet up Dimond not sure which week it will be though what time do you finish at Bishop? xx

Love your menu paula, but am amazed you can manage bread so early on... I have just started having half a slice of toast and it has to be really well toasted for me to be able to get it down. xx

chrisa said:
JUst need to get some veggies in Paula n yep agree with May bread wasnt allowed on mine till nearly 6 months on as was pasta n rice. Lots of protein bit of fruit its a good start xx

Thanks for the advice Chrisa. I'll try and add some veg. I find it hard though, as if I see too much food it puts me off. Which is the complete opposite of how I used to be !

Maya!! I know I am an ignoramus, but curiosity is killing me now!!! What the heck is "beef kleftico"??
xx

Back