• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Yes girls i agree with you both, Ryan there will always be bad days, but like the girls say don't beat yourself up about it, at my check up a fornight go I told the dietician thta I was fancying sweet stuff and occasions I have had some but on a very small scale, she agreed that if i could satisfy myself with just a small amount then that is fine, not all the time but as a treat, but it has to stay very small, n I have not dumped either however she says if i try a bit more than i have had i will dump without a doubt, so small is good for me, but i find after a small bit feel sickly, then i know so, draw a line start again, its al bout healthy choices and you did the best thing the bags were from a multi pack so bag amounts are smaller, so could have been a lot worse than it was, bright side is tomorrow is a new day and denying ourselves everything only makes you want it more. Dietician says a miniscule piece now and again is the way to go. Have a agood day xxDon,t forget how far you have come in 8 monthsxx you have done brill and am sure you will continue to do so, xx

My motto is whatever we have from now on in is way way less than what we would of had before which is much lesser calories consumed there for being healthier for us. Just think that half a pizza would of been a whole one before, the breakfast would of been a snack and the dinner would of been triple the portion and the crisps would of been topped up with other snacks so all in all I think you had a HEALTHY day not a bad one!

Some people may not agree with my view but just compare it to the things you may of eaten before that's all I'm saying!

HI all todays menu:
B small bowl cereal, peppermint tea
L tiny piece of cheese scone with spread on, 1 bite of corned beef pie, 1 solero lolly exotic fruits. water
S 1 digestive, grapes
D spicy rice, 3 chicken dippers in bread crumbs-oven baked
custard

water, tea,

It has been a beautiful day and i am going to get ready to go out shortly, have been out walking this morning and will be dancing tonight, but will go easy on the alcohol as I know its empty calories. Hope you've all had a good day xx

B - total 2% , strawberries , granola
L - 2x chilli ryvita , lf pate

Tea , squash

Going to a bbq so don't know what dinner will be

No weight loss to report this week, nothing, zip,nil,nada,zero. Zilch

Of course I'm dissapointed however its provably a good thing, its reminded me the op does only so much and is not infallible. I'm going back to basics this week watching my portions, more fish, portion control, more veg, portion control, two litres fluids a day and oh yeah portion control :) I know i gavent eaten enough to gain or really even stay the same but I put it down to a horrific cold and nor having at least two litres of fluid a day.

mayamoo said:
No weight loss to report this week, nothing, zip,nil,nada,zero. Zilch

Of course I'm dissapointed however its provably a good thing, its reminded me the op does only so much and is not infallible. I'm going back to basics this week watching my portions, more fish, portion control, more veg, portion control, two litres fluids a day and oh yeah portion control :) I know i gavent eaten enough to gain or really even stay the same but I put it down to a horrific cold and nor having at least two litres of fluid a day.

Maybe we need to drink even more in the heat.

Glad you have a plan and haven't loose the plot chick :) xxx

Last edited:
B - total 2% , strawberries , chopped nuts
L - hard boiled egg salad
S - fruit ( melon & grape , from sainsburys )
D - jp with cheese & beans

Tea , squash , poor intake , milk before bed

Todays menu
B SCRAMBLED EGG 1 toast glass of prune juice
L 1/2 Bread bun with oven cooked ham, half bag of crisps
S 1square of dark chocolate, small mini twistor lolly
D Hard boiled egg, slice of ham, lettuce, tomato, teaspoon of lf coleslaw, spicy rice. couldnt manage it all ate egg n ham half of the rice and bits of the salad.
Water, tea, coffee, glass of wine-friends garden chilling out. xx

Breakfast - five strawberries
Lunch - three crabsticks, salted roast edamame beans
Dinner - out for dinner with work ordered 8 oz rare fillet steak, baked potato no butter and salad, ate about one third of the steak and less than a quarter of the jacket with a little salad and loved it

B - total 2% , strawberries , mixed nuts
L - 2x ryvita & lf pate
D - 2x Iceland chilli lime chicken kebabs , 1/2 small jacket potato , salad
S - brazils
Water , squash , tea
Milk before bed

Low on protein & cals today

Mine started a little last week , although my hairdresser says my hair is thicker & in better condition now than ever

much better 2 days for me

yesterday
b - skipped as woke up at 2
l - ww slice bread and 150g b beans
d - ww slice bread and 150g beans
snack 20g cheese
2 ltr water and 2 decaf coffee with skimmed milk

today
b ready brek with ss skimmed milk
l ready break with ss skimmed milk
d pronutro porridge with ss milk

drink 2 decaf latte, 2 ltr water, 4 white coffee

today calorie 1025 and proten 57g

on the way up again :)

Breakfast - five strawberries
Lunch - three crabsticks three melba toast and lf Philly
Dinner - stir fried veg in chow mein sauce and leftover fillet steak

Snack of salt roast edamame beans

Four pints water half a cup of tea

B - total 2% , strawberries , chopped nuts
L - salmon , oven chips
D - jp & boil in bag cod in butter sauce
S - 1x ryvita , lf pate

Tea , squash
Milk before bed

Not the best of food choices , using up stuff from freezer ...... you wouldn't guess it was end of month would you lol x

Oh and almost four months post op my hair has started to fall out .. . More protein required me thinks :(

Mine has started to fall out boo hoo
I really am struggling with protein.

My hair is still coming out ladies pleased i have thick coarse hair, so pleased everyone has been having problems getting on to the site thought i wasn't guna be able to get on any more, was devastated, had to get hubby to check it all out for me. My menu today
B 1 slice of multi seeded grain bread with scraping of spread, glass of prune juice
S 4 strawberries n grapes
L spicy rice with veg in and 1 slice of ham
D 1/2 ovenb cooked potato waffle, mushy peas and chicken.
1 ginger biscuit.
tea, cofee, water

b ready brek with skimmed milk
l 100g ribs and 3 potatoe skins (spur at the O2)
d ready break with skimmed milk

snacks 40 g cheddar cheese and 4 chips (which I puked)

drinks 2 ltr water, 1 latte, 2 cappucino

calories 1163 and protein 67g

burnt 300 calories which makes my caloriie intake 863

Back