• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Glad you're feeling better maya.. And chrisa that is a beautiful ring!! your daughter must be so very happy right now I'm sure...

B 100mls Skim Milk
L 25gm pack fridge raiders
D 50gms honey roast ham, salad, & 2 small new potatoes
S hard boiled egg
S L/F cheese spread

Protein 72.5 - Calories 480 - Carbs 8.2 - Fat 14gms
Drinks - 500ml 40gm protein water - 1.5 litre NAS Squash - 50ml Prune Juice - 500ml Water

Calories far too low, I know, but after the chewing gum scare and having to work all day today, just couldn't manage anymore.....

My daughter is happy as clarrie, no date yet could be years away or could be next week, she plays her cards n holds them close to her chest, very introvert a lot of the time, opposite of me really, i'm daft as abrush she is quite serious most of tha time, so i cannot read her won't know till she tells us. It'll be a nice surprise when it happens . xx

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I'm not working today so trying to find the energy to do some exercise, seem to have no energy at the moment, been feeling like that a while so getting some blood tests done tomorrow. Also having my first stall, In fact my weight has been fluctuating,typical after making it to 100 lbs but had to happen at some point eh? Think exercise could kick start things again this week so going to try and do some.

Anyway menu plans for today -

Breakfast - rf fat bacon, poached egg and mushrooms.
Lunch - lf feta and 2 crackers.
Dinner - left over lf chili with veg.
Snack - Grapes.

Good morning everyone!! Have just come back from my couch potatoe to 5ks in 9 weeks session. I am on week 3 now, and so far so good.. I am almost beginning to believe that I will be able to run for the full 35 minutes at the end of it lol!!
My menu for today is:

B 100mls Skim Milk - 1 crackerbread & Marmite
L Hard Boiled egg - 50gms black grapes
D 150gm Lean Rump Steak & 100gms new potatoes
S Peach
S L/F Mousse

Protein 97gms - Calories 620 - Carbs 33gms - Fat 12gms
Drinks - 500ml 40gm protein water - 1 litre water - cup of green tea - cup black coffee - (and probably another litre of NAS Squash through the day)..

Evening all hope you have all had a good daywether you have been off or at work. I am guna struggle this week to get to gym didn't get last week because of stomach episode, I have been talking to Emma Louise who has started a thread about pain and bloatedness, which sounds very much like what I get but not much bloating but similar pains, apparently can be a side effect after bypass surgery, check it out!!!

todays menu-

B 1msbb with banana on top
S 1 plain biscuit
L 1 packet fridge raiders, grapes
D 1small pud. cabbage, carrots, turnip, roast beef, gravy n mint sauce off yesterday, was lovely. (nutha left for tomorrow night probably have it with chicken.)

warmed me up a treat been frozen today x
water, tea xx

Does sound like a side effect Chrisa. I've not struggled with it much yet but I'm wondering if it's something that happens in the long term. Good luck with getting to the gym. I'm going to bite the bullet and go this week too. Feel nervous about it and hate the induction thing you have to go through to join but it will be worth it in the long run. I managed to get some exercise today, brisk walk with the dog and got drenched! Oh well made me walk faster :D Have a nice night everyone. I'm sticking the heating on and having some tea :) x

I get plenty of walking exercise, and did fair bit of dancing and jumping up and down on Fri nite so had plenty just want belly exercises to keep it toned up. xx You ENJOy your induction not that bad man xx

Did anyone try really thin cheese sauce on liquid stage ? I've been thinking of making some, as an alternative to soup.

I had cheese sauce on potato n cauliflour cheese, broccoli n cheese sauce blend it up and pour on the sauce, can also have it on fish, its a nice change, try it I used to get the bisto cheese granules then you just make a bit up at a time. Hows the constipation goin, you won;t av bin again yet??:D

No I haven't but I'm gonna take a senna tonight, just to be on the safe side. I don't want to go through that again in a hurry !!

Today's Menu

B - Fruit smoothie made with milk.
L - Home made veg soup, thinned with lamb oxo stock.
T - Vitality peach yogurt drink, thinned with milk.
S - 400g tin of Heinz chicken soup, thinned with milk.

Drinks
Tea, coffee, NAS squash, apple juice diluted with water.

Breakfast - strawberries, fat free yoghurt, sprinkle start right
Lunch - slow cooked lamb, fine beans (tender but got stuck my mate ate the rest if my dinner!)
Dinner - one scrambled egg, one tbsp beans, one veggie sausage

Snack - one forkful of apple n cinnamon cupcake with crumble topping n toffee frosting (made by me as a treat for work chums - so good I was proposed to twice lol)

Breakfast - 1 slice seeded wholemeal toast spread with peanut butter.

Lunch - Half a piece of smoked salmon with Thai spices (the cooked type sold in a vacuum pack of two pieces) 1 pack of melba toast 1 desert spoonful of extra light philly. 1 low fat yogurt.

Dinner - 3/4 of a fillet of smoked haddock. Half a slice of seeded wholemeal bread spreak with Flora Buttery.

Snacks - 1 homemade shewsbury biscuit and one graze pot of walnuts, pumpkin seeds and raisins.

Lots of tea, 1 SS latte, NAS squash.

Back