• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi everyone!! That is a fantastic weight loss shelleymarie! all the holiday llbs gone and 2 more besides... absolutely brilliant... Chrisa staying the same is a lot better than gaining, and probably next week you will lose again.... That stomach episode you had today sounds very much like what I suffered yesterday... You definitely have my sympathies.. I still feel very tender today.. and still havent managed to go to the loo, but i know that subconsciously I am putting it off because i Know it's going to hurt like hell, a vicious circle really..

Well it's my weigh in day tomorrow but don't expect to have lost much if anything as eating has been up and down and just haven't felt so great this week.. But to all those that have lost congratulations xxx

Todays menu

B 100ml skim milk
L Soup
D half L/F yoghurt

Not even going to post the Nutritional breakdown of that little lot lol!! Just couldn't manage solids today with stomach still feeling so bruised and tender, but hopefully will be better tomorrow..

Dinoo do you mind me asking what caused the blockage in your intestine?? was it something to do with the bypass or was it a separate problem.. It sounds like you have managed to control your constipation now, so hopefully I will be able to also at some point. But have to say laxatives, prune juice, orange juice etc do not seem to work for me at the moment... xx

Thanks everyone :)

Menu today -
Breakfast - Slice of ham and 10 grapes.
Lunch - Extra lean mini mince patty with a low fat cheese slice, tomato and wrapped in a lettuce leaf.
Dinner - Poached haddock with a poached egg and steamed spinach.
Snack - more grapes.

Tons of tea and water.

Well done Shelley

Breakfast - yoghurt n sprinkle start right
Lunch - cuecumber, melba, lf Philly, one slice corned beef, eight grapes
Dinner - rump steak, sweet potato roasties, spinach

Snack - spoonful soya beans

hi amanda

i was trying melba toast for the first time. i was stupid and ate 3 staight down, dry. not a wise decision. they were very heavy in my stomach for several hours then shifted down but stopped. the pain was the worst i've ever had, it was like a huge pressure build up. strange feeling and painful. i couldn't stand up straight.

i drank copious amounts and eventually it shifted.

do you think your pain could be a blockage as well as constipation. can you phone your team to talk about it.

even when it shifted the pain lasted - the bruising lasted several days

mayamoo said:
Well done Shelley

Breakfast - yoghurt n sprinkle start right
Lunch - cuecumber, melba, lf Philly, one slice corned beef, eight grapes
Dinner - rump steak, sweet potato roasties, spinach

Snack - spoonful soya beans

Thanks maya. Yummy menu today :) x

Thanks Shelley, Elijah came over before his night shift and cooked tea bless him, got the other half of my steak to eat tomorrow with a nice fage n garlic dip nom nom nom :D

Thanks dinnoo. I am beginning to wonder if maybe there isn't an underlying problem such as a blockage or something. The pain has just woken me up and I had taken 2 30mg codeine to try and ease it enough to sleep through, and I have hardly eaten today and it is back with a vengeance now.. If it is no better in the morning I think I will just phone the hospital and see what they say..

I hope you feel better soon Amanda, def give the hospital a ring if you don't feel better soon xx

Good morning everyone... Well finally got back off to sleep around 2am but had to be up early for work this morning.. Pain seems to be much better so fingers crossed for a good day today.. Will see what happens when I eat something.. Was my weigh in today, and have lost 3lbs!! amazed as I really have eaten badly and intermittently this week.. I am so pleased! just 1 more lb and I am into the 14 stones! Never in a million years did I ever think I would see 14 stones again, it makes me actually feel optimistic that I might one day reach my goal weight, so a nice positive start today.
Hope everyone has a great day xx

Thats brilliant Amanda, pleased you feeling a bit better, hope settles down now. Thats is what I get, you will feel bruised for few days, make sure you keep 1/2 hour rule
for food n fluid try n keep your food light nothing too heavy, crackers, soup, fruit, that kind of thing, makes sure you have as much as you supposed to though so that the bowel keeps working. I found that the buscopan helps. xx

amanda

i'm so pleased your feeling a little better now, just take the food easy. if it was a blockage can you work out what may have caused it & stear clear of that in the future. i'm not going to eat melba toast again (although i know it was the way i ate them) as they are what caused my blockage.

congrats on your weight loss :D

Well done Amanda, great loss and glad you are feeling a bit better too xx

Hi All. Hope you're having a good friday and looking forward to the weekend.

Today's menu -

B - Fat free greek yoghurt and grapes.
L - Ham Salad.
D - Chicken and steamed veg.
S - 2 ryvitas and low fat feta with a couple of grapes on top.

Tea, water and some watered down cranberry juice with lime it which is really nice.

Have a good night :) x

Evening all,
todays food
B CREME FRAICHE strawberries and grapes
S pear
L cottage cheese with pinreapple lf. wwyoghurt
D SMALL piece cheese n onion quiche without pastry, 2 onion rings 3 chips, mushrooms and tomatoes all oven cooked. Lovely xx

Lots of tea and water

Been fine today no pains xx

Glad you are pain free today Chrisa long may it continue!

I just had to share something exciting. Just finished getting ready for night out for my friends birthday and I'm wearing everything in a size 20! Even a jacket that I brought in the hopes of wearing after losing stone. It's actually quite roomy so good job I tried it on tonight or would have missed out. I've not been this size since I was 20 so 12 years ago. So happy seeing as I started at a size 36! :D

Well done Amanda on weight loss, that's fab. Pleased you're feeling a little better and also you chrisa, hope you both stay pain free. Got my first lot of bloods taken today. The nurse put plaster on my arm and as I was leaving the surgery my arm felt really wet. Yep my top was covered in blood, I had to go back for her to stop the bleed. That has never happened to me before. She was so apologetic bless her. Had my first b12 injection last week aswell and thought I would wake up the following day feeling all energetic but no! Still feeling really tired. I'll have to try and up my food intake. Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

Breakfast - poached egg, tbsp beans, tbsp chopped tomatoes
Lunch - half a portion poached salmon, five baby aparagus, five sugar snaps, three baby corn, tbsp sweet chilli
Dinner - one slice corned beef, three crackers, scraping lf Philly

Snack - over course of day 50g haribo

Thanks it was great. I felt fantastic and everyone said that they could see a real difference in me since I last saw them which was a good feeling. Can't wait to get down to the next size and be in the teens. Shall be able to shop so many more places :)

Menu plans for today -

Breakfast - Poached egg on 1 slice of toast.
Lunch - Half fat cheese and ham wrapped in lettuce.
Dinner - Pork and vegetable casserole.
Snack - Grapes.

Back