• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Awesome menu Shelley my plans.....

Breakfast - three egg whites scrambled, half tablespoon ketchup
Lunch - three melba, lf philly with grapes on top
Dinner - half a red pepper stuffed with minced beef with olives, garlic, tomato, herbs and baked

Out with Elijah tonight for drinks, wearing THE dress that had him rambling incoherently but he doesn't know that yet...teaming bodycon dress with amazing heels I bought today and a red lip, I used to wear clothes to blend into the background and conceal the flab (or attempt to) now I wear clothes I love and feel confident in......I love it :)

Everything sounds lovely Mayamoo, food and clothes. I am not doing anything at all. Feeling fluey today been tosee my parents, but didnt stay too long as mam goes to hospital on Monday and Wednesdaythis week coming and don't want to pass germs on hubby didnt go cos he is full of cold with nasty cough. I am hoping am ok for Wednesday am due my flu jab and my b12, looking like might have to cancel them. Have just been in bath at 2pm and got me pj's on nice and warm at the mo have be3en frozen all morning. Fancy something nice to eat but when I get it just don't want it, eaten for eaten sake.

B BANANA
S 2 chocolate fingers at mams
L mushrooms 1/2 tomato n 1 egg scrambled
D don't know yet- have a tea cake but not sure yet.
tea, coffee, n water

Aww chrisa hope you're feeling better soon, well done Shelley, bet you felt amazing on you're night out. It's lovely when you get compliments, really gives you a boost. Knock him dead maya you will look amazing. Have a good Saturday everyone xxx

Out with Elijah tonight for drinks, wearing THE dress that had him rambling incoherently but he doesn't know that yet...teaming bodycon dress with amazing heels I bought today and a red lip, I used to wear clothes to blend into the background and conceal the flab (or attempt to) now I wear clothes I love and feel confident in......I love it :)

Do you think you can get Elijah to take a picture of it (whilst you are still in it as opposed to it being in a heap on the floor in no time at all) so you can post it here and we can see the whole ensemble?

Please... Don't make me beg...

Oh Chrisa, really hope you feel much better soon, lots of fluids n vitamin rich food

Lmao @muttley I will see what I can do!

Not too bad at mo think was thew paracetamol helped bit, n had a little sleep. Nice n warm now. Thank you all.
May I was just thinking the same as Muttley well some of it, we would like a photo of you in your finery. xx Go Elijah xx He won't know whats hit him x

naughty day for me today
b 1/2 red wine&garlic sausage and 2 mushrooms
l slice roast gammon, 1 roastie
d nothing as lots of snackings as parents 39th wedding anniversary

snacks
lots of biltong, lots of drywors, wine gums (not counted), slice anniversary cake and 2 packets of mccoys grab bag
drinks: 1ltr guava juice, 3 coffees at home, 1 costa large latte and 1 starbucks large latte. both skimmed

reached 106.1 kg this week which means 6 .1 kg till 100kg. v. pleased

and did a good hours walking today

Hope you feel better soon Chrisa. Well done Shelleymarie, I cant wait to be in a size 20 !

Todays Menu

B - 2 x ww bacon and poached egg.
L - 75g of home made shepards pie.
T - 100g sirloin steak, 50g steamed veg, 75g L/F peppercorn sauce.
S - Half a banana.

Drinks - 400ml tea x2, coffee, 500ml nas squash, 2 x 20ml sugar free tip tops, 2 glasses of water.

Roll on next week when the move is all done and I can get back to eating better, cant really prepare home made meals with all cooking utensils in boxes

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly chrisa!! Hope you feel better tomorrow.. Wish I could send you my heated duvet!!! It's a great thing to snuggle up with when you are full of cold...
Shelleymarie.. Well done on the size drop.. You must be feeling so good right now.. It sort of makes all the hard work worth it I think..

Todays menu

B 100mls Skim Milk
L 2 crackerbreads & 20gm L/F philly
D 70gm Deli Beef & 100gms Cauliflower cheese
S 80gm Strawberries
S Penguin

Protein 53gms - Calories 420 - Carbs 31gms - Fat 15gms
Drinks - Litre NAS - Litre Water - 50ml Prune juice - 25gm Protein shot - 2 cups green tea

Didn't eat enough today, but stomach still feeling very tender and not quite right so couldn't manage much more.. Hopefully will get back on track tomorrow..

Thank you Amanda, feel not to bad this morning, just a dreadful cough its dry but productive, i am supposed to get my flu jab and b12 on Wednesday morning! Will have to wait and see what happens. Cough keeping me awake and have to watch don't wet myself. EEh the joys of being in our 40's, nearly 47 now, 9th Dec. Really p***** me off. Got another busy week ahead and my mam goes to hospital twice, mon and wed to have her skin cancer removed and a graft done around her eye. Always comes together. Guna have a relaxing day and am awaiting emails of work plans for lessons for the week to see if i have any differentiation to do. We are supposed to have them the week before but it is impossible. Might not bother with me clothes today Hubby at work till 12 will have sunday lunch ready for him coming home then nothing, house work done this morning and that will be it apart from school work, unless my friend rings up and we go for a walk with her dog. Have a good day just take it easy with your tummy xx

Good luck tomorrow retfordmag with your move

And Chrisa take care with that cough nothing worse I use simple linctus but now unsure what we can take as all cough medicines are all sugar I would ask the chemist

I hope you feel better Chrisa, I've had one bout of cold/flu with a mild cough since the op. I found it hit me harder, not sure if it's because our defenses might be down a little due to our bodies fighting which way to use out essential vitamins and minerals or maybe it was just because I was only 3 months out so still recovering really. I used cold and flu tablets, ones with out NSAIDs and caffeine, they do have a cough suppressant in them which might be enough, if not my diabetic mother uses Robitussin sugar free for her coughs. Hope you feel better soon and Hope your tummy is feel better today Amanda xx

Menu plans for today -
Breakfast - 2 lean bacon medallions, spoonful of reduced sugar beans and a couple of mushrooms.
Lunch and Dinner - Left over Pork casserole from yesterday, which was lovely. I adapted the recipe from a waitrose recipe card to make it lower fat. Diced pork (no fatty bits), tin of tomatoes, vegetable stock instead of oil and wine, sweet potato, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, a tsp of paprika, a tsp of minced garlic and a tsp cumin. Before serving you stir in some fat free greek yoghurt to make it creamy, recipe says sour cream and I know you can get reduced fat sour cream but I think the yoghurt works just as well and obviously much better for you. It's yummy, I think I will try it with chicken too.
Snacks - Pineapple.
Drinks - Tea and water.

I'm back to the gym today for the first time in 2 weeks as I lost my sports bra lol, think I left in on holiday so can't wait get going again. Hopefully the break and being back at it will have an impact on weight loss this week. We shall see.

Have a good Sunday everyone :)

Thanks all its the cough its non stop night and today. Guna be hurting tomorrow with it i think. Have a meeting at work tomorrow night and one on Wed so can't really be off both big ones and important apparently. Think Meltus do a sugar free one as well. There might even be a s/f simple linctus, will ahve to ask. menu today
B 1 MSSBB toasted with peanut butter
S grapes
L roast beef, mint sauce with onions, 1 york pud, carrots, turnip, cabbage, gravy
D not sure yet

tea, coffee water

I wonder if you can change your username as from tomorrow I will be South Shields Mag lol.

Wasnt too good last night , ordered in a crab meat and sweetcorn soup (which I have had before) and was erm shall we say loose not long after it. Thinking it may have been the two prawn crackers I had but would two do that to you?

Today - skipped breakfast , lunch - lamb hot pot kids meal

Hope all goes well with the move, tomorrow, probably the fat the prawn crackers cooked in. with the other on top sometimes just that little bit extra can tip the balance xx

Get well soon chrisa x Shelley that casserole sounds lovely I think I'll try and make it.
Loving the new photo Shelley! Xxxx

Hey guys its mayamoo - stupid phone logged me out n i can't for life of me remember my password or even the email I used to set up = fail lol at least I'm still here!

Breakfast - one egg n one egg white scrambled
Lunch - (tapas) mussels with chilli, a bite of lean pork, a small chilli meatball, a bite of satay chicken, one tiny slider (burger) in foccacia type bread
Dinner - leftover subway salad, piece cold chicken

Five haribo lots of tea

Lost 1.5 lbs this week xx

Good morning all...
Shelleymarie I love your new avatar picture. You look absolutely fantastic!
Chrisa hope that cough of yours clears up quickly...
I have an appointment this morning with the doctor as I still havent managed to go to the loo yet and it has been over 2 weeks now, and my stomach still feels so sore and tender, just want him to check everything out if he will...
Hope everyone has a great day....

Back