• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass done

elo janeyf.hope you are feeling better.when we are a bit under the weather normally.that nasty metal taste in your mouth is vile.how long the anesthetic stay in your body probably differs from person to person.its that poorley feeling.do hope you fell better soonn take care soohoo

blood in the urine normally is an indication of something in the bladder or kidneys.

If you havent done so already, you should get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side x

I too struggled with medication and had dissolvable ones for as many as possible, I did not have trapped wind pain nor the red wee ! although would have worried as well, I have had other problems nothing to do with my bypass, although the future benefits you face are amazing, I no longer walk with sticks, I no longer cry with painful joints nor stop breathing when I sleep ! I look pretty hot even if I say that myself lol, you are at the start of a wonderful new you , try to focus on that, I do so hope you feel better soon x god bless

Ahh thank you so much for all your great comments and kind thoughts. I am 3 weeks post op now and went back to work yesterday. I feel so much better in myself now thanks. My 1st weigh in last Monday showed a 2 stones 4 lbs loss Inc pre op diet so I am really thrilled. YOu can Really tell as well which is fab. I'm struggling with getting the right balance of goodness yet but early days. Hope you are all well and thanks again x

Ahh thank you so much for all your great comments and kind thoughts. I am 3 weeks post op now and went back to work yesterday. I feel so much better in myself now thanks. My 1st weigh in last Monday showed a 2 stones 4 lbs loss Inc pre op diet so I am really thrilled. YOu can Really tell as well which is fab. I'm struggling with getting the right balance of goodness yet but early days. Hope you are all well and thanks again x

OHHHH Janey so pleased to hear from you hun was getting a tad worried you was ok :D but hey look at my worrying over nothing LOL your fine and well. back to work and shedding the weight OMH wd you :D with regards to finding that balance............. just remember its early days and a huge learning curve...... soon we'll be doing it in our sleep :p Soooo pleased your feeling much better in yourself, its a great feeling getting some power back wd hunni x x x

OHHHH Janey so pleased to hear from you hun was getting a tad worried you was ok but hey look at my worrying over nothing LOL your fine and well. back to work and shedding the weight OMH wd you with regards to finding that balance............. just remember its early days and a huge learning curve...... soon we'll be doing it in our sleep Soooo pleased your feeling much better in yourself, its a great feeling getting some power back wd hunni x x x

Ahh Chrystalrainbow - thanks so much for thinking of me. Yes I am getting better all the time and as you say it is a learning curve and very early days. Its hard when you really fancy something that someone else is eating and you've got dribble on your chin but it is just head hunger as i'm not really hungry just want something tasty. xxxxx

Sorry, I'm rubbish with this quote copy thingy so it looks crap !!!

LOL took me ages to figure out the quote thing lol good to hear your doing ok :) head hunger has to be the worst..... but am sure it must get easier as time goes by or i hope so anyway :) am finding that i can better fill my days now, which takes the mind off food onto better things like exercise. Its early day and it will become second nature before long :) hugs hun x x x

hiya hunni, how you doing not seen you in a while your be a different women when i next see you xx

Back