• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass op,Cancellation at SRH

krissy123

Hi all, first post, but waited for surgery date to do it!! Got phone call on Monday for Bypass on Friday 14th June. Very nervous. Pre op diet going ok. Why do we have to go in the day before? How long is the normal stay in Hospital after surgery?

Hi and welcome. :) Unsure on the stay in hospital as not had my op yet but i was told for my tummy tuck it would be 3-4 days. The reason i was told you go in day before is just so they can check your obs and go through all your health checks. You also get a chance to meet the surgeon and your team of nurses etc. As they will more then likely doing your op in the morning they tend to wake you up pretty early from what ive heard so it also makes it easier for you just to be there. Good luck with your op hun xxx

Hi all, first post, but waited for surgery date to do it!! Got phone call on Monday for Bypass on Friday 14th June. Very nervous. Pre op diet going ok. Why do we have to go in the day before? How long is the normal stay in Hospital after surgery?
SRH? which hospital is this?

Hi I had my bypass at SRH went in Monday op Tuesday and home Thursday so you are not in very long Day before they do more tests to make sure you are ok for op and of course check your weight again!!

Congratulations on getting your date x

Congrats on getting your date :)

Back