• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy

lin davey

I've got my date for surgery. Received a phone call today to to me surgery is 2nd November, the LSD starts today, pre op on Monday. All sorts of emotions going on at the minute

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Fab news good luck :)

Brill news, good luck Lin

Congratulations, it'll be here before you know it.

That's fabulous news!!

Wishing you all the best Hun and let us know how it goes?

Keeping a place for you on the losers bench xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

How fantastic! Who needs a crimbo prezzie when your gifted this , very good luck on the lsd and starting your new life!

Thanks everyone, can't wait to get on the losers bench. Will keep you all updated. Has a weigh in this morning so taking this as my pre-op weight

Good luck for tomorrow keep us updated. Will b thinking of you

Kirsty xx

Oh no! What a bummer, lets pray you get a date very soon in the meantime dont drop the baton, keep on keeping on
it will all work out in the end , keep your chin up x

Thanks ladies, not going to undo the good work I've done so far, although I came off the milk diet yesterday and just had 800 calories, really needed food to chew. Back to milk today. Going to call hospital tomorrow for an update.

I am going to Niccie, when I had my date through Hubby booked us a couple of days away for our anniversary at the end of the month knowing that I should be ok, now it's looking doubtful, we have both decided the op is more important than a break away.

Back