• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy

I hop the fact that we haven't heard anything is good news. I can't believe they could do it twice..? X

No news is good news xx

Sending gentle hugs Lin X X

Hey Lin,

Hope your okay..?

Sending lots of love x

Ladies thanks for all your comments. Everything went well and I am now back home unfortunately I react quite badly to the anaesthetic and all I want to do is sleep, but feeling a little better today. Must say this sip sipping takes some getting used to x

Oh Lin, I'm so glad to hear from you..! I was getting worried.

If you need sleep then that's what you must do.

This whole sleeve thing is a steep learning curve but I promise you that in 2 weeks time you'll feel back to yourself again.

Sending hugs

Xx

Really glad it's gone well, welcome to the losers bench X sipping is tedious but keep going it gets easier x

Welcome back. X X

Hi everyone, well I'm finally back to feeling something like normal. Feel in a much better place than this time last week, everything went well and only had to have my incisions glued. Well I started this journey with a weight of 16st 8lb at pre op, operation date was 14st 8lb so very happy with that, today's weight 14st 1lb I can see 13s looming. This a new beginning with a tool that I know will need some working with, but so looking forward to spending quality fun time with my beautiful grandchildren next summer, already forward planning.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

So nice to hear from you. Glad all ok X

Hi everyone, well I'm finally back to feeling something like normal. Feel in a much better place than this time last week, everything went well and only had to have my incisions glued. Well I started this journey with a weight of 16st 8lb at pre op, operation date was 14st 8lb so very happy with that, today's weight 14st 1lb I can see 13s looming. This a new beginning with a tool that I know will need some working with, but so looking forward to spending quality fun time with my beautiful grandchildren next summer, already forward planning. Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Lin..!

I'm so glad you're back in the land of the living..

You've lost so much already. That's amazing, well done you. Wish I could have done the same. You're going to be down to target in no time.
Next summer you'll be running around with your grandchildren and be the trendiest Nan around :)

Excited for you..!

Xx

Lovely to read all about your progress Lin and a big welcome to the losers bench!!!

You're doing extremely well!!

Rest up and take care xxx

Hey Lin, how's things..? Hope you're alright..x

Hi Claire, yes I'm doing ok, getting a bit fed up of fluids, can't wait for next week and I move on to fluids.

Swelling has started to go down now but have some lovely coloured bruises, no pain, but you know what I can't believe how tired I'm feeling, but I suppose this is natural after what we have put our bodies through.

Avoiding the temptation of jumping on the scales every day, going to make my weigh day a Monday. Not long now until your weigh day, I bet you are so excited, you will have done brilliantly I'm sure.

Hope you are doing ok and you take care of yourself. Xxxx

Well two weeks since my op and I must say it was worth the first few days of post op discomfort. Weigh day today and yes I've made the 13s, now 13stone 10lb so another 7lb gone forever.

First day on purée today so just had a few spoonfuls of weetabix made with milk and very runny but bliss.

Back