• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass or band: reasons for opting for one or other

Some really fascinating stories here. Alison I really hope that things will work out for you, and everyone else your knowledge and insight and brave attitude inspire me.

started day 1 of retrain your pouch 5 day diet had two slimfasts 2 coffee 1 tea and 600mls of water so far am i doing it right ?

started day 1 of retrain your pouch 5 day diet had two slimfasts 2 coffee 1 tea and 600mls of water so far am i doing it right ?

Alison that looks good. If I remember rightly its low carb, high protein liquids only for first 2 days so watch for carb content in the slim fasts. Are you going to have anything else later?

Good luck hunxxx

well i have made the mistake of starting when i haven't got anything else in apart from proper food, no soups or yogs or anything i can have :)

I think what you have had will do the job Alison. Good on ya for getting back on track chick, we all know it aint easy. xx

so jenni are you excited ?? not long now hun ....

Hi Brett, excited and nervous and not looking forward to milk diet. I hope to sleep through the entire week! Have now booked a hotel room nearby to Dolan Park hosp for my husband so it all seems completely real now.

Get nervous as everyone does as to whether something could go wrong, although the odds are in my favour. Touch wood!

This forum is so incredibly helpful with pre and post op people all there for support. I can't tell you how much this has helped as have felt quite isolated in my decision to have it done . It has taken a couple of years to make the decision. It seemed like something only celebs had done. My family are now all in support of me as the Yo-Yoing has been going on for so many years.

hello hun yea understandable we are all the same when it comes to ops.... i was just talking about it on the way home from the supermarket with my partner ... as the supermarket always triggers off the convo lol ..

did really well today only got what i went for as other half is cooking me dinner this eve ..

it will all be over with before you know it hun .. i was saying today i just dont wana be a sick person .. im looking forward to the having it done i just dont cope well with illness of my own .. and thats whats scaring me ..

but just think not long before them pounds start falling off ..

yea this site is great its been a huge help to me and finding out stuff i needed to know and all the support from genuine people.

and even people who have done it all and still are here to help think we should have a yearly get togther lol xx keep us updated hun x

Back