• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass tomorrow

msunique

My big day is nearly here arrrghhhh but the question is, is there anything I need to prepare for when I get home, any creature comforts I would be grateful of?

Your own bed lol. Seriously good luck, you'll be home in no time and we look forward to seeing you on the losers bench.

Don't forget skin moisturisers and lip balm for the hospital, it dried my skin out no end.

plenty of pillows !!! good luck tomorrow i hope all goes well x

Yes make sure your own bed/sofa or wherever you plan on resting is comfortable and freshly made up. Have enough liquids in the house so you don't have to go anywhere in the first week or so.
Lifesaver for the hospital stay: dry mouth spray!
Good luck and well done for getting this far :)

msunique said:
My big day is nearly here arrrghhhh but the question is, is there anything I need to prepare for when I get home, any creature comforts I would be grateful of?

Get some DVD's in or set your Sky+ lots, I found I couldn't read for the 1 st week, so it was TV all the way, which got v v boring, especially the daytime stuff

Thanks ladies, I have the moisturiser and lip balms but maybe I need more pillows I only have my memory foam one!

Where do I find a dry mouth spray and what is it??

I have done all the washing and shopping for the family so i dont have to worry about any of that

good luck sweets xx

i just wanted to wish you good luck Debbie.
let us know how you get on hun. x x x
i cant suggest comforts...just remember to put a pillow in the car for your tummy on the drive home...
x x x

Thank you all , I am taking my own pillow into hospital with me, hospital ones are rubbish lol

I got a V shaped pillow from argos for around £5 which was brilliant for post op. Unfortunately I left it in a hotel room about 4 weeks post op!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hi Debbie,
All the best for your surgery tomorrow. I hope everything will be smooth and you will be on the loosers bench in no time. xx

Heres wishing you loads of luck and success.

Lynne x

heya luv - i think you get the dry mouth spray from boots i think its for fresh breath - hope you get on ok - see you when your on that loosers bench luv xxxxx

Is the dry mouth spray just water?

I just searched tesco online for dry mouth and it gave me the ideal one, a nice botle of white :D that will do me lol

Back