• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypassed all done!

Big joe

Hi everyone...hope ur all ok...just wanted to let you know I had the bypass on Saturday..it went ok..came out hospital yesterday...glad its all over...I used to get really panicking...take care every one

Hi everyone...hope ur all ok...just wanted to let you know I had the bypass on Saturday..it went ok..came out hospital yesterday...glad its all over...I used to get really panicking...take care every one
hi Joe, bet your really pleased its all over with? its all down hill now life can get better.
good luck

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery, welcome to the losers bench and hope that moving forward it all goes well :)

Glad all is well x

welcome to the lighter side of life. Hope you will recover quickly and just relax and take each day as it comes. It's a much better world on this side but it may be a few weeks before you start to see the possibilities x

Well done

How r you getting on? How much you lost so far ? I'm having by pass next year. Waiting for a date :)

Hi Joe when you are ready and if you need ideas for food look on the bypass daily menu's welcome to join in atany time and that goes for anyone all welcome x

Hi Joe, Glad your op went well, I had my bypass done on the 7th November, so 3 weeks this Thursday, How are you feeling and what are you managing to keep down.

click on the search chevron and type in the bos bypass daily menu, press ok and up it will come xx

Back