• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calcium

deepblue

Hi Guys,

Just a simple question but it may make me look thick :p after my mistake with milky coffee I have cut back big time on milky drinks but even before this I had been told to take a calcium suplement as I had low calcium levels I have to admit I stopped taking them as they made me sick.

Anyway before I ramble on I weighed myself and still have not budged I mentioned to my mate who said it could be my calcium levels as without them being right it can slow weight loss is this true ?

hi there i take a calcium tablet every day just a chewable one i was given them to go home with from hospital and was told ive gotta take them for life
hope this helps brad

I was told I had to take them for life as well

I take calcichew everyday too but I have been told to take 2 a day 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

Do you have calcichew?They are quite pleasant sucked not chewed,think they are orange flavour.

calcit

No its Calcit something or other it disolves in water very salty taste I dont like it :mad: going to ask if hey can change it

Hi there, I take Calceos it has vitamin D3 in it to I have to take it for my bones I'm pre op, I get it on persciption from my G.P bonus if it helps towards weight loss, well worth chewing the chalk:D

CaCit is better absorbed than the other forms of calcium. Most calcium carbonae goes out in the urine rather than being absorbed whereas CaCit changes from carbonate to citrate in water.

Just wait for the first fizz to go and don't let it stand or it starts to precipitate and is awful.

I have to have 1 in the morning and 2 at night - and the nighttime ones are awful if I forget and let it stand!!!

They use carbonate because its cheaper

xxx

Back