• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calling all St Mary's patient's

starryeyed

Hi everyone

I had my operation done at hommerton hospital and I want to attend one of the group sessions with pre op/post op patients but hommerton is a bit of a bummer to get to as I work here at st marys hospital in London. I've tried getting in touch with someone that works here regarding if they do those kind of meetings here but I'm having no such luck. Does anyone know if they do run at st Mary's? @HelenAngelfish I think you had yours done here didn't you?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone

I had my operation done at hommerton hospital and I want to attend one of the group sessions with pre op/post op patients but hommerton is a bit of a bummer to get to as I work here at st marys hospital in London. I've tried getting in touch with someone that works here regarding if they do those kind of meetings here but I'm having no such luck. Does anyone know if they do run at st Mary's? @HelenAngelfish I think you had yours done here didn't you?

Thanks in advance :)

I've just seen this!! So sorry!!

Yes I had mine at St Marys - Along with a fair few others.

St Marys DO offer the pre-op group sessions, then after you get your next appointment on the day (if they still have the process I followed).

Your GP needs to refer you to St Marys to get the Group sessions xx

Ignore that - I see that you have already had your op ... I read too quickly!

I don't think St Marys offer after op sessions

That's okay lol I work here and still haven't found any info so don't think they do xx

I'm pretty sure they don't (I've not been offered and I'm sure the others haven't either).

I think you can request 1-2-1 appointments with the dietician or psychologist

Back