• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calories and Protein

Charlie do you think Mr Khan gave us bigger pouches? Seriously i am going to ask! I'm away at the weekend but when i come back i am seriously considering the 5 day pouch test as i can pack it away most days and it scares me (although nowhere near as much as pre op)....

In the meantime i'm making a conscious effort not to nibble bad choices between meals........

My honest answer is yes! I Have a friend who was in the same time as me, and we text weekly. Her weight losses are the same with exactly the same struggles, in which not many seem to have the same struggles on here especially with slower losses and bigger portion sizes. As I was just about to go to theatre the anesthetists tried to get me to change my mind to a band, which has even more convinced that I'm 'different'! lol I'm probably way off, but I do feel this recently, and I know the way he's done the op's have changed a lot in the last 12 months like the barium test. :)

Back