• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calories!

Claxxy

Hi Guys,

I had a gatric band done 3 months ago, since I have lost 3 stone. I am wondering how many calories a day other banders on here are roughly consuming a day?

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi Claxxy,

I think some people do count calories. Some people don't count calories. Some people low carb. I think banders find their own route to weight loss and use the band as a piece of equipment to assist them along the route i.e. not over eating.

Bit like a car; imagine the band is a car :eek: .... A car will get you from A - Z however it is only a piece of equipment to get you there .. the skill is in the driver; their driving ability, fuel consumption and the route the driver chooses to take take. Some drivers are very focused and take the most direct route and ultimately get to their 'destination' quicker, then there are cautious drivers and confused drivers and down-right reckless drivers oh and middle-laners :D

So in answer to the calorie question .... about 1200kCal .... but even then thats not strictly true for me and one persons need is different to anothers .... depending on their physiology, physical activity. :)

:bolt:

3 stone in 3 months, thats good going............. i am taking about 1000-1300 a day x

Claxxy said:
Hi Guys,

I had a gatric band done 3 months ago, since I have lost 3 stone. I am wondering how many calories a day other banders on here are roughly consuming a day?

Thanks in advance xxx

Wow how many cals are you having? X

Back