• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anyone recommend a nice sf drink?

Can anyone recommend a nice sugar free drink? Pre op I used to have full fat coke or Ribena I can't stand nas squash or diet coke drinks.
I drink coffee or water (I don't like water but I try). I Know I'm not drinking enough and I'm struggling with constipation I just can't find a really nice drink. I find that I just don't bother drinking rather than drink the wrong thing which is no good at all.

Thank u

Have you tried the flavoured waters that all the supermarkets do? The only thing I could drink for months post op was diluted apple juice I'd dilute it 50/50 then add loads of ice.

Have you tried the nas Ribena?

Also dislike NAS drinks but Robinsons nas apple is ok.

i have robinsons nas apple/blackcurrant and nas ribena which is better than the normal ribena by far

Thank you lovely ladies have been shopping today and bought all of your suggestions other than the lidl strawberry but I'm on the case with that one too. I have drank so much more and feel much better for it xx

Back