• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i want a ice lollie!!!!!

sammyc

im 7 weeks post opp and i really fancy a ice lollie i know i cant have ice cream anyone had a ice lollie or anyone know what ones i could have !!!
this weather is killing me i wanna have a really nice drink too but worried about fruit juices and dumping so im sticking to nas juice the one u add water too i just want a can of cold coke but dont worrie i know i cant so i wont lol
any ideas????/

I am 8 weeks out and I have had sugar free ice pops, no added sugar lollies and diet coke. But, before you all start saying oh no, I have only had 1 on 2 occasions when I really fancied 1. This is what I did, I filled a pint glass half full of ice, squeezed a wedge of lemon in and then added my diet coke/pepsi. I then stirred until most the fizz was gone. The ice and lemon also cus the fizz.

Shop around and you will find alsorts of stuff sugar free and NAS that we can have.

xx

You could also make your own with nas squash x

I have sugar free ice pops too or occasionally I'll have a skinny cow lolly only 93 cals nice to take away that sweet craving ESP at TOTM I've also had a coke zero with lots of ice & the fizz knocked out of it but that was just the once xx

Well girls I have had a very small portion of ice cream on 2 occasions and counted in as 1 protein so didn't feel guilty and had no side effects so if you really desparate I just had aspoonful and ate it tiny bit by bit. x

Make your own or try mini milks,Asda do frozen sugar free ice pops.They are flavoured spring water,dead cheap.I used to freeze mini fromage frais(kids ones) and suck them.Halve a banana,put a lolly stick in them and freeze,take out and dip in yoghurt then freeze for a few mins more!

Frozel Muller light toffee yoghurts are nice and I also have the NAS spring water icepops - vert refreshing and 0.3 cals or something silly lol xx

oh thnks guys great ideas i just tryed a few strawberrys they was lovely i didnt think about ice pops ill get some tomorrow thanks

I had mini milks in the early days and have still have one now and then. I also occasionally have a skinny cow lolly, a scoop of walls low fat soft scoop or some frozen grapes. I would like to freeze my favourite fage total % yoghurt but don't have an ice cream maker. Does anyone know how to make frozen yoghurt into ice cream without one?

I had mini milks in the early days and have still have one now and then. I also occasionally have a skinny cow lolly, a scoop of walls low fat soft scoop or some frozen grapes. I would like to freeze my favourite fage total % yoghurt but don't have an ice cream maker. Does anyone know how to make frozen yoghurt into ice cream without one?

Get two freezer bags (one bigger than the other), ice, your ingredients and salt. In the smaller one put your ice cream/yogurt ingredeints and seal it tight. Put it in the bigger one. Then in the bigger one add ice cubes and salt then seal it tight. Move it around a bit keeping everything agitated.

After about 5-10 mins you should have a smaller bag full of ice cream/frozen yogurt

Put in a tube in the freezer and stir ever 30mins for two hours then do it once an hour for a couple of hours and you should have lovely ice free ice cream.

I have the little lolly makes and going to do as my mum did when I was a kid mix real juice with water and make lollies.

Tesco mini milk lollies 89p for 10 they have protien in them and are nice also ribena nas lollies ae nice :)

oh all these nice things i havent dared to try, and i once put a thread that i had eaten a bag of watsits i think and felt so guilty after, and got slated by 2 people for this one stateing they whished i had never writen the thread as they now know they can eat watsit. what on earth did the do post op.??? honest this isnt a lie have a look. what i am trying to say girls and boys is i am so so glad about this post i am not on my own fancying and i am human, ha ha.

I don't think people need to feel sorry or guilty for eating wotsits or ice cream. It's was my daughters bday today she was 8, and we put a spread on for her and I helped myself to sausage rolls, crisps, even a little bit of cake :) also had a nice ice lolly today. As that is what normal weight people do to, they don't just eat healthy 100% of the time. Tomorrow is another day and I will be back to my protein food. I think it's worse if people are having a go about people eating certain food as then food can become a phycological problem for people, moderation is the key. X

lyndajoan said:
oh all these nice things i havent dared to try, and i once put a thread that i had eaten a bag of watsits i think and felt so guilty after, and got slated by 2 people for this one stateing they whished i had never writen the thread as they now know they can eat watsit. what on earth did the do post op.??? honest this isnt a lie have a look. what i am trying to say girls and boys is i am so so glad about this post i am not on my own fancying and i am human, ha ha.

Hope you enjoyed them !... It doesn't matter what other people think, you know your own body, I'm thinking of giving them a try myself .x

Back