• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can i get a tummy tuck on nhs

barbiedoll01

hi all just wondering id u can help...i want a tummy tuch but cannot afford one... i use to be a model but got pregnant and as i am very tiny my belly has really stretched n i cant do modelling anymore it really depresses me although i love my son to bits... but modelling was my dream.. i dont have a belly its just the skin has been stretched that much the skin hangs.... and it really depresses me.. i cry about it because i hate my body and it effect my love life too
http://www.lookitsme.co.uk/profile.php?id=440688&member=Barbiedoll01

Hi hun and welcome to minimins. I don't really know much about tummy tucks so I wanted to direct you here:

Advice On Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Most of the people in this part of the forum haven't had or don't qualify for a tummy tuck on the NHS so you might get better help & feedback in the section for plastic surgery I posted above.

Having lost a bunch of weight myself, I can understand not being happy with a streched out belly. Try not to be so hard on yourself. I wish you the best of luck.

Take care,
Nic;)

Back