• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can someone help me please?

mells

I had my 4 th fill under xray on Monday, I drank fine the warm coffe they gave me. Later that night had trouble drinking slimfast shake. Woke early hours of Tuesday with a mouth full of foam, couldnt drink at all. It seemed to calm down and managed to drink slowly for the rest of tuesday. Today having to drink really small sips but ok'ish, spoke to hospital they said just keep sipping liquids only. I got home today and I cant drink anything now, even my own saliva is coming back. I have a really uncomfortable feeling of pressurein the centre of my lower chest/upper abdomen. I only have 5ml in in total, but right now I just want them to take the whole thing out. They wont be able to do a defill in clinic because my port has flipped which is why I needed it done by xray. Has anyone had this kind of problem. Sorry for the really long post. :cry:

there was another post like this last week, hopefully someone will be along to help you soon, good luck :) xxx

If you cannot swallow your own saliva u defo need a defill......a bit confused.com but how was they able to give u a fill if ur ports turned??? but yet they cannot give u a defill????? I had to have my port corrected b4 I could have a fill in the first place. Wishing u all the best x

Hi

Oh dear you poor thing!

Will you be able to go to the clinic in the morning? it sounds like you do need a tiny bit at leas taken out and asap!

Good luck x

Deffo need a defill if you cant get your saliva down. are you being sick regular too?
Bit strange that you could drink then you couldn't?
I had this when i went for my fill 2 weeks ago. couldnt swallow my saliva and was sick every 10-20 minutes, tight pressure in chest etc.... i had to travel 2 hours away and get an emergency defill.

See how you get on as it might just be your body adapting. But if you are being sick and cant get any fluids down then get a defill.

Let us know how you get on please. Its not nice - i know this!

How are you this morning? I'm wondering if being sick has aggrevated your tum and caused swelling which has made everything super tight? Having been through this with my last fill I agree that it sounds like you need a teeny defill. I recommend you get it sorted sharpish as it'll be more difficult to arrange it over the weekend. xx

Got up this morning and no better in fact I felt like I couldnt breath in properly a weird feeling of pressure on my chest.

Must say a big thanks to my bariatric nurse though she squeezed me in to a clinic and with a struggle they finally managed to take some out.

The feeling of pressure had gone within 1/2 hour, and I have managed a slimfast and 1/2 can of thin soup since plus water. Its amazing how much difference that little bit makes.

However they have said that I may have to have a little OP to get the port repositioned, as I have a brilliant bruise coming out already!

Thanks for everyones support.

Got up this morning and no better in fact I felt like I could breath in properly a weird feeling of pressure on my chest.

Must say a big thanks to my bariatric nurse though she squeezed me in to a clinic and with a struggle they finally managed to take some out.

The feeling of pressure had gone within 1/2 hour, and I have managed a slimfast and 1/2 can of thin soup since plus water. Its amazing how much difference that little bit makes.

However they have said that I may have to have a little OP to get the port repositioned, as I have a brilliant bruise coming out already!

Thanks for everyones support.
so pleased you're sorted Mells :) xxx

Glad u got it sorted

Back