• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can someone help me with some advice about food options pls

Hope it works Roch...they were the only thing that stopped my sickness in hospital so in my opinion they're good!

Hi Roch, I didn't recognise you at first, you have done really well so far weight loss wise. I hope that the jab has worked for you, I see that you have had loads of advice so far, which is the beauty of this site. Keep on battling!

Lesley

If you are struggling to eat, have smaller meals more often. Dont count cals as you are not on a diet, you just have to follow the rules given ie 3 tea plate sized meals or 6 mini meals a day. When I am ill (quite often with a chronic illness) I have chicken in white sauce with mash or philly on a crackerbread. Try a slice of cooked meat spread with philly then rolled up. Slice and put in the fridge. Eat through the day at times you feel able.

Hope you feel better soon.
x

Hope you getting on ok

Can i ask what way you take your meds. Liquid, tablets, sub-ligual or patch. I'm asking because tabs and liquid can make you more sicker. I'm off to dr later to get my patch and sub's as liquid not strong enough and cant take slow release tabs yet

Hope you feel better soon

xx

Back