• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can you feel your port?

morph

Just wondering, mine is on my left side below my ribs. It is still quite painful round it, but then I am only 10 days post op! It feels like a little mini egg under my skin :D

Mine feels about the size of an old 50p and really thick and is right on my waist line about 2 inches to the left (diagonally) from my belly button......still a bit tender especially when wearing denims......

Mine is quite high , just above my big middle scar slightly to the left, i didn't think it was there , but when i had my fill there was a little mark left where the needle went in , so must be ! i cant actually feel it unless i prod .

Yes I can feel mine its on the left just under my bra wire. It feels strange at first but you get used to it x

my 1st port was on the left just under the ribs i could feel that more so as the weight came off, my 2nd port is in my chest between my boobs and i can feel that more as its on the breast bone, being able to feel it is normal so please dont worry x

yup totally normal my little alien is poking out just below my breastbone under my biggest scar, grosses the other half out when I make her feel it :)

I'm not worried at all about it, just wondered how obvious other people's ports were really, I am nosey :D

well im sure the dr said mine was between me boobs, but i thought i could feel summit to the left under me boob, so really i havent got a clue :D xx

Back