• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss stopped

jmumof4

Hey everyone, I don't know what to do I have stopped losing weight I haven't lost or gained for 6 weeks it's stayed the same, I have found myself sneaking in the occational packet of wotsits but generally I have been Extremly good, I have an app on my iPhone called my fitness pal and I log everything I eat and all exercise I do an it calculates the calories you consume and the exercise you do and I every day come 3-400 calories under my optimum calorie intake of 1240 calories. I walk everywhere I exercise I walk my dog I eat low calorie foods, so why can't I lose weight surely indulging in a packet of wotsits once a day is stopping me from losing weight. I even try to change my routine daily so I don't to the same things. I alternate foods, and every day do and eat things different. Is there anyone out there who has had this problem????? I am now 14 months post op and I have gone from 24st 4lb and a size 28 to 13st 12lb and a size 16 please help, what can I do to kick start the loss again, I'm becoming disheartened depressed and fearful I could just not lose any more and stay 2 stone over my ideal hole weight. Thanks to anyone who replys to me. Xxw

I'm not usually a fan of low carbs, but you might want to think about it to kickstart your weight loss again. myfitnesspal also calculates your carbs, someone said she had 25 carbs a day and starting losing really well. 5lbs in a week she said.

Thanks, right now I'm willing to do anything, I don't normally eat any carbs or very little as they swell my tummy to much and it hutlrts things like rice pasta and potato are a very far away memory I do eat sushi sometimes as its got proteins and carbs and is low in fat and calories but I will give it a shot, because I have been beating
Myself up over the lack of weight loss even though I am exercising and eating pretty well without to many silly things, I will admit though wotsits are my guilty pleasure but I only have one bag a day. Thanks again

Its those bloody Wotsits....I shall have to tell all your local shops to stop selling them to you ;).....

Jo, your doing amazing...sometimes we hit a drift where we stay, its usually our body letting us know we need to take care or that we are at optimal weight.

I think you look fantastic...but nevertheless what I think, its what you think about YOU at the end of the day!....

From your weight loss ticker, I can see your in the 'normal' BMI range...

What has your GP or surgeon said about it all?

Yes try and do without the wotsits, or maybe just have one or two of them as a treat rather than a whole bag and see how that affects your weight loss. Do you like nuts? Maybe have some nuts instead of the wotsits, they are savoury and satisfying, high in protein, but low in carbs. I keep pecans and cashews next to my desk for noshing on when I'm peckish. Just a few though!

Its those bloody Wotsits....I shall have to tell all your local shops to stop selling them to you ;).....

Jo, your doing amazing...sometimes we hit a drift where we stay, its usually our body letting us know we need to take care or that we are at optimal weight.

I think you look fantastic...but nevertheless what I think, its what you think about YOU at the end of the day!....

From your weight loss ticker, I can see your in the 'normal' BMI range...

What has your GP or surgeon said about it all?

Do you know Jo personally? Only I can't see any photos of her, so how else would you know how fantastic she looks? :)

Thanks I will try and swap over the wotsits, I don't sit at home eating thm all day!!!! I have one small pack which is 95calories!!!!! But I shall try different snacks like nuts or a banana. And yes Ruth I know bluebutterflier personally we are good friends. I really should put some photos up xx an my ticker hasn't been update for over a month xx

Check if wotsits have MSG in them. It makes them addictive and suppresses full feelings.

Like I said its my guilty pleasure, my mum an dad think I have lost enough now and look ill, I do have a lot of skin too a good maybe stone and a half of skin, if I had that removed I would be my idel weight for my height, perhaps my body doesn't want to lose any more, either way I will be replacing my 1BAG of guilty pleasure wotsits with nuts or fruit x

Do you know Jo personally? Only I can't see any photos of her, so how else would you know how fantastic she looks? :)

LOL yes, shes my friend in real life ;)- shes the one who told me about this place!

Back