• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't access GALLERY - what's up??

Hi,

I have been trying to access the gallery all day, thought it was my computer, but tried on another and the same thing keeps happening. It just says cannot display the page.

Does anyone know if there is there something up with it?

Thanks.

Sarah

I just checked and it was fine:confused:. Will put this into forum technical help and hopefully Pierce will be able to help you.

Thanks D_Q, left the computer for a minute and when I refreshed the page the thread was gone, was wondering where it popped off to. Ha!!

Will keep trying.

Hi Pierce, when I got an email notification and clicked on the links I was getting a HTP 404 error, where it could find the website but not the page I was looking for.....it was quite strange, happened a few times and then fixed itself.

The notifications were for PMs and subscribed threads...and it wasnt a password problem or anything like that....bizarre!!

yeah google tells me the time it takes for each page to load and it reports an average of 1 second, which is acceptable, there was a day where it peaked at nearly 3 seconds, which is also "okay".

But it does not tell me about member only things, like profiles, pm's so on so forth, the next time it happens let me know and forward the email to me :)

Pierce

Back