• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still can't believe it!!

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
Morning all.

I've just taken this photo of myself from the back & I just can't get my head around the fact it's actually me - this is what I look like.

In my head I'm still a 22 stone chunk, not 15 and a half stone and getting slimmer every day.

God this is such a weird one, it could take some getting used to!

xxx

Attachments

• 25052010910.jpg
    25052010910.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 45
It is weird isn't it? It's such a difficult one to get your head round...I'm the same and I think a lot of us are too...our bodies slim down and our minds can't quite keep up sometimes...I'm still wearing a lot of size 32 tops even though I am more of a size 18/20 at the moment..can't quite trust what's going on!
You're doing awesome hunny! Not long before you are going to be posting about being at goal xxx Well done x

It's so weird isn't it, there's been a recent conversation about this on here hasn't there.

I went shopping just before I went to Egypt & bought a load of clothes in a 22 and 24 even though I am an 18-20 now. Then I moan cos they are all too big for me, hahaha!!!

I can't believe you are still wearing a 32 Neen, that's just madness, get yourself clothes shopping ya silly fool!!!

xxx

Emma, what a fabby pic!
Your waist looks teeny tiny!
Whoohoo! x

Waist????

I've never had a waist before - I'm a big round apple remember!!!!

OMG!!!!!

Goodness me, I'm had the words 'waist' and 'normal' thrown at me today - this is just getting more and more difficult to comprehend.

(Pooks wanders off scratching her head in confusion)

xxx

Well done Pooks! You definitely have a lot less booty to shake! xx

I still keep coming back and looking at the photo.

I even took another one, just to make sure that the camera got it right the first time!

:8855:

xxx

Loooooooooooooooooooking good!!!!!

Fantastic job! You look so wonderful!

You look fab! It's great isn't it? I needed to take photos to convince myself too. Finally got myself some smaller knickers too...when the big ones fell down in a shop and I had to casually try to hold them against my thigh whilst skulking out I figured it was time! LOL

You are so NOT an apple any more Pooks, you have a gorgeous feminine curvaceous waist and you should be very proud of it xx
Steph xx

Well done Pooks, you are looking good hun. xxxxx

Back