• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't imagine more...

Carre

Got an email to say I'm due a fill on the 16 th oct, only I really can't imagine having more put in at this moment in time, although I'm still swollen and a lot can change in a month.

If I'm okay with the amount I have will they leave me as I am??

Has anyone else been okay on there first 4 ml fill during op in a small band??

Plus I'm a whimp lol

A lot can happen between now and then LOL

My provider doesn't put in any fill during op and I have to wait until 5 weeks post op to have any put in (a week thursday for me), but they also said to me to make a future appointment but then to cancel it if I feel I don't need to attend.

I would speak to your provider to see what they suggest, and to find out what notice you have to give to cancel if you feel you dont need a fill.

My appointment is on the 14th - I've got 2ml in the10 ml band - I think I will definitely need it - I nearly wrestled my husband to the ground for a piece of corn beef .

I had nothing in my 'small' band until 6 months post op. We are all different, keep the appointment if its for more than just a fill ie to see the dietician, get weighed etc. If not if you still feel like that a few days before ring and cancel xx

Carre, as Mazza says a lot can change in a month. The first six months you will see the dietician and then she will make sure you see the nurse afterwards IF you need a fill....but they would never give you a fill, if either you or they do not believe you need one, based on have you have told them/their experience :)

I got my fill on Thursday 4 th oct and so can't wait also I got a group appoinment on Monday for help and support in Bristol for everyone who 4 weeks out of op x

I got my fill on Thursday 4 th oct and so can't wait also I got a group appoinment on Monday for help and support in Bristol for everyone who 4 weeks out of op x

where are you from ??
i cant find any support meetings in my area im in somerset and went to bristol for first appointmant.

where are you from ??
i cant find any support meetings in my area im in somerset and went to bristol for first appointmant.

lol ha ha im so dizzy sometimes i can see your from bristol xx
where is the meeting?

Back