• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant stop crying

cindy1

Hi all
im in for op tomorrow and will have to leave at about 5am and wont get a chance to see my lovely son before i go, and am worrying i may never see him again!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

have been so busy up to now and havent thought about it but it is really hitting me know.

On a lighter note I have put on 2lbs this week, it really goes to show how hard it is to get it off and to keep it off :( but i have been eating the odd thing i shouldnt as it will be the last time i will be able to have it (large steak and pepper sauce mushrooms chips tomato and peas yum yum lol :D)

They say life begins at 40 and i am 40 this year and tomorrow is the start (i hope) of my new life;)

see you all on the other side x

Hi Cindy

Its only natural to have these worries but Im sure you be fine and home seeing your son before you know it.

On the lighter note but not so much, I hope what you have been eating still means your liver has shrunk!

Good luck and look forward to hearing how it went x

Aww cindy i remember dropping my kids off at school on the day of my op and i thought i was going to stop breathing the pain in my throat that i felt was awfull , kids didnt know i was going in so when i was hugging them for what seemed like forever they just looked at me odd and said seeya mum ! you will be fine hun and what your feeling is totally normal just keep thinking of all them fab times ahead with a fitter happier healthy mummy x good luck x

All very natural Cindy, i too hugged my kids and then travelled 220 miles away from them to have my surgery it was hard. I think i may be slightly different to a lot of people my way of coping was not to even think negatively as in my head that was me believing that something would go wrong but i do understand how you feel. All will be ok and your son will soon have a fit and healthier mum to give lots of hugs to. Good luck and big hugs full of reassuring wishes x

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Cindy :)
You will just be fine hunni.. I felt exactly the same way and I survived :D You will still be able to have the foods you love so much, just not the portion size that you could eat right now. :) x

Good luck Cindy, how very brave and selfless of you not to worry your children with your operation. They can have a fun filled day at school and when they get home hopefully you'll be sat on the losers bench imagining all the fun you will enjoy with them and future grandchildren xxxx

Good Luck Cindy..Im sure you wont need it you will be fine....chin up your gonna be on that losers bench soon :clap:

Hi all i'm back, all went well and i have enjoyed a few days of pampering from OH and son. Thank you so much for all the great kind words from you all and here's to being on the losers bench.

Good to hear that it all went well. Are you driving yet and when do you go back to work? That's if you do work!!

Nicky:)

So glad your op went ok and your home safe.
Im worried too. I had my letter to say I could have my TT funded and was so happy but now nerves are setting in. How did you cope?

congrats on becoming a looser hun :)

When i went for my first attempt band on 15th feb, by heck i couldnt stop crying, and that was purley about my kids as ive never left them before!! but they were fine with my friend who looked after them, big hugs xxx

Good to hear that it all went well. Are you driving yet and when do you go back to work? That's if you do work!!

Nicky:)
Hi Nicky thanks and i am not allowed to drive for 2 weeks! and luckly i dont work unless looking after a very lively 6 year old lad counts:D

Back