• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a letter today.... :(

farzu

hey guys,
As you all know i have been trying my best to get a referral from my GP but its not going well at all... Last week i managed to get an appointment with my Old GP as i was still their patient but today i got a letter saying that because i moved from that area my old GP is not responsible for me anymore... but she will see day after tomorrow. I am so upset :cry: about this as i wanted to ask her to refer me for surgery and if she is not responsible for me then i don't think she will.
Now...what should i do? i was so happy and excited for this appointment but it seems that nothing is going in my favour.. :cry: I am totally messed up and fedup of this life. Leading this life is getting harder day by day. :cry:

I am so sorry you have had a set back. I would still keep the appointment and ask her advice on how to proceed from here on out. Don't give up. You want this and it is so clear from your posts. Hopefully your old GP can assist you in some way even if it working with your current GP.

i agree ask your old gp to write a letter to your new gp stating that he/she strongly recommends this referal as a positive step forward to imrove your health and quality of life this could be the crucial key to change your new gp's mind coming from 1 gp to another x
your new gp can not ignore a recomendation from a gp that already knows you well x

Back